Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hello to Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Afternoon or Evening,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have been a favorite of this site for many months now. I am particularly interested in politics site. I have two occupations one is in the public sector (teaching) and one is in the private sector (own my own business). I am a family man and have been married for two years now. I am a Christian and a deacon at a local church in my community. I love Eastern Kentucky and hope to improve the lives of the people within this region. I would consider my political views as a libertarian, and that is at best. I look forward to discussing ideas with you and broaden my horizons.

Sincerely,

tvtimeout

P.S. I am also a U.T. fan, but don't hold that against me!
tvtimeout Wrote:Good Afternoon or Evening,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have been a favorite of this site for many months now. I am particularly interested in politics site. I have two occupations one is in the public sector (teaching) and one is in the private sector (own my own business). I am a family man and have been married for two years now. I am a Christian and a deacon at a local church in my community. I love Eastern Kentucky and hope to improve the lives of the people within this region. I would consider my political views as a libertarian, and that is at best. I look forward to discussing ideas with you and broaden my horizons.

Sincerely,

tvtimeout

P.S. I am also a U.T. fan, but don't hold that against me!

Greetings right back tvtimeout. I certainly respect the person that you just decribed yourself as being. We may have a slight disagereement with our conversation in the political thread right now, but I can assure that I hold all of the qualities in your introductory post in very high regard. We may not be so different in our ideologies and philosophies after all. Welcome!!
Welcome about partner.

Let us know if you need any help. But I'm not going to be able to do much for you since you are a UT Fan Smile
Welcome. From the looks of things you are not in a good mood after Tennessee's performance today.
Welcome aboard this boat of crazies. Big Grin
Jarons Wrote:Welcome. From the looks of things you are not in a good mood after Tennessee's performance today.

Nah, just take it in perspective :HitWall: Spring Gootball can not get here soon enough:biggrin:

Should have seen me after the LSU game or North Carolina or playing anyone in the SEC WEST in football:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Thanks for allowing me to take part in a great site!
Bob Seger Wrote:Greetings right back tvtimeout. I certainly respect the person that you just decribed yourself as being. We may have a slight disagereement with our conversation in the political thread right now, but I can assure that I hold all of the qualities in your introductory post in very high regard. We may not be so different in our ideologies and philosophies after all. Welcome!!

I am looking forward to our discussion now and in the future!
Welcome aboard Brother. Nice to have another christian aboard.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Welcome aboard Brother. Nice to have another christian aboard.

:Thumbs:
LWC Wrote::Thumbs:

I love getting new members who are Christians!!