Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins the National Championship? (Mens)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who ya got winning it all?
def. think it will be someone from the West or East.

Im taking Ohio St
^Good pick.. can't argue with that..
I want to go with Louisville or UCONN.
I actually have UCONN and Ohio St in my final four. Came so close picking Louisville to upset Kansas, but just couldnt go through with it
UCONN over Louisville, again.
Somebody that no one expects
Ohio State is my front runner. But I could see Syracuse or Connecticut being a huge shocker!!
Notre Dame or Louisville!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Somebody that no one expects

:Thumbs:
UK defeats Akron! Welcome to March Madness! Big Grin

Seriously I have Kansas over Duke.
^I filled out 2 brackets..

One of them I have the rockchalk Jayhawks winning.. So pretty good pick imo.
I have Notre Dame over UCONN.
My pick is Ohio State. I think the Buckeyes have the best combination of talent and coaching expertise of any team in the tournament.
NYY10 Wrote:I actually have UCONN and Ohio St in my final four. Came so close picking Louisville to upset Kansas, but just couldnt go through with it

I did, Louisville's zone can give Kansas fits.

I made three brackets: two homer ones, and an unbiased one.
In my homer one, I had UK and UL in the finals. I made another bracket after this and had intended for it to be realistic, but I just couldn't put OSU and Kansas beating my teams.
In the unbiased one, I have ND and UConn in the finals, with Kemba Walking cutting down the nets.
Kansas is still a fluke and their history has proven that they do not make the finals when they have been a #1 seed.

As much as it pains me, it will be a repeat for dUKe. The polls ended with OSU at the top, thus they were given the overall #1 seed. But the best team in college basketball is dUKe. Everyone on here complained yesterday because of their bracket. They were rewarded in their bracket as if they are the overall #1, and I am actually OK with it. They are the deepest team in the tournament and they have the experience of being there last year. I will never EVER root for them, but I will say they are the best team in the field.
Stardust Wrote:Kansas is still a fluke and their history has proven that they do not make the finals when they have been a #1 seed.

As much as it pains me, it will be a repeat for dUKe. The polls ended with OSU at the top, thus they were given the overall #1 seed. But the best team in college basketball is dUKe. Everyone on here complained yesterday because of their bracket. They were rewarded in their bracket as if they are the overall #1, and I am actually OK with it. They are the deepest team in the tournament and they have the experience of being there last year. I will never EVER root for them, but I will say they are the best team in the field.

I bet it really hurts to say that!
^ So bad, it feels like Christian Laetner just punched me in the eye!
Kentucky!! I do not actually think that the Cats will get through Ohio St but if they can fly under the radar and pull off the big upset to get to the elite eight, it all is luck. I think that this team can do it, but they very well could crap out in that Ohio St game.

Being compltely serious, I think that Ohio St is the most complete team and if they get by UK they are my pick to win it all...... But until then I will be the biggest fan of whatever team is playing against them.
This is a tough one for UK fans to swallow......
Duke vs Louisville in the championship.
With Coach K breaking Pitino's heart again.
Ohio st and Notre Dame with ND winning
As much as it pains me to say it, because no one hates them any more than i do, Duke.
I really do think that the two teams in the tourney that can give UK fits are Ohio State and UNC. Unfortunately, they are in the same region. IF UK makes it out of the East Region, I believe they can win it all, against anyone.
LWC Wrote:I really do think that the two teams in the tourney that can give UK fits are Ohio State and UNC. Unfortunately, they are in the same region. IF UK makes it out of the East Region, I believe they can win it all, against anyone.

I agree. At this point in the season UK has been playing well...
I for one would not be surprised to see them go all the way..
I'm thinking Ohio State.
^ I've seen you think before. You really should do as little of that as possible, it is not good for your health:biggrin:
I filled out 3 brackets.
I always have one with UK winning on of them every year, even the year we didnt make it lol.
I also have Ohio St and Purdue winning but i just found out purdue has a player suspended for the tourney but there road to the final four is really easy.
Stardust Wrote:^ I've seen you think before. You really should do as little of that as possible, it is not good for your health:biggrin:

No you didn't.:moon:
By the way have some of you( on here that complains that UK fans have blue shades on and that UK can't do any wrong), noticed that a lot of us are not picking Uk to win it all?
LWC Wrote:I really do think that the two teams in the tourney that can give UK fits are Ohio State and UNC. Unfortunately, they are in the same region. IF UK makes it out of the East Region, I believe they can win it all, against anyone.

I believe UK does not match up well with Ohio State. They were talking about the potential game on ESPN and they talked about how UK basically has a back up guarding the best big man in the nation.
But I do agree, that if we get out of the East, anything can happen.
When I heard the news that Kyle Irving is now cleared to practice, I immediately changed my national title pick to Duke.
^I honestly think hes overrated. Add that with the fact he will be out of shape and hasnt played in a long time, i dont think they will make it.

I dont see how so many are picking Notre Dame. I dont understand it, the big east is the best conference but there also the most overrated conference, there not as good as everyone thinks.
Add that with the fact that id like to smack hansbourough in the mouth, i hope they get upset quick, although they do have an easy road to go, but same goes for those who are picking lville as well. Im making the prediction right now that Lville will make the sweet 16 AT MOST.
"I would have gave anything to see UK in Floridas position.
Ole Donovan must have really kissed *** for that one.
Pages: 1 2