Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky gets a 4 seed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UNC gets a number 2 seed after getting smacked today by duke.
I think the CATS got a decent bracket.
I still like the draw. Princeton is one of those goofy teams you don't like playing, but I think that Cats have a very good run to the match-up with OSU. I really like that potential game. OSU is the overall #1. What better way to get to the final four than to take out the best team in the land.
I expected the Cats to get a 3rd seed.
EAST (Newark)

Cleveland
Friday, March 18
No. 1 Ohio State vs. No. 16 Texas-San Antonio/Alabama State winner
No. 8 George Mason vs. No. 9 Villanova

Tampa
Thursday, March 17
No. 5 West Virginia vs. No. 12 UAB/Clemson winner
No. 4 Kentucky vs. No. 13 Princeton

Cleveland
Friday, March 18
No. 6 Xavier vs. No. 11 Marquette
No. 3 Syracuse vs. No. 14 Indiana State

Charlotte
Friday, March 18
No. 7 Washington vs. No. 10 Georgia
No. 2 North Carolina vs. No. 15 Long Island University
Ahh, where are the neer fans. Gonna be nice giving the payback to WVU this year.
^^

Yeah, me too. I like the draw though. We may get a chance to get revenge on West Virgina in the 2nd round.
MVP2 Wrote:^^

Yeah, me too. I like the draw though. We may get a chance go get revenge on West Virgina in the 2nd round.

I for one and cheering for WVU to win their 1st round game! :please:
lol @ Dukes Bracket.
Dukes bracket other than Uconn is pathetic.
SD...That's even if they Neers make it. You know how that 12/5 seed goes.
dUKe has lost in these types of brackets in the past.
OffTheHook Wrote:^That's even if they Neers make it. You know how that 12/5 seed goes.

Like I said, I'm rooting like crazy for them
Didn't Louisville and Morehead play recently in the NCAA tournament?
This is a horrible draw due to the fact UK earned and deserved a 3 seed.

UNC gets a #2 and has two good wins. UK and Duke, both at home but then gets destroyed by Duke in the ACC championship game. A game they barely even made it to. They have one loss less than UK on the year playing against lesser competition.

San Diego State gets a number 2 and they have played absolutely no one except for BYU, who they lost to both times. Yes thats their only 2 losses but who have they played really?
^ yep
Amun-Ra Wrote:This is a horrible draw due to the fact UK earned and deserved a 3 seed.

UNC gets a #2 and has two good wins. UK and Duke, both at home but then gets destroyed by Duke in the ACC championship game. A game they barely even made it to. They have one loss less than UK on the year playing against lesser competition.

San Diego State gets a number 2 and they have played absolutely no one except for BYU, who they lost to both times. Yes thats their only 2 losses but who have they played really?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...ate-aztecs
Stardust Wrote:http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...ate-aztecs
I don't need this like SD, I know who they have played. Besides BYU they beat Gonzaga, who let's face it were overrated at the first of the year and didn't come again till late. All year long I have been against this gay love for SDSt and now I hate it more than ever.
Florida gets a **** 2 seed???????
Florida got a #2 Seed.
That's just absurd. We beat them twice, today we totally destroyed them and they get a 2 seed while we fall from a 3 to a 4????
the NCAA Overall, is pathetic
1+2=6
I agree with you 100% Amun-Ra, for once, lol.

I can't wait to either watch WVU lose to UAB or Clemson, or watch our beloved Cats stomp a second, but smaller (if you get what I mean, lol) hole in their ***.

I think we're set up for a huge run this year. I think we match up with OSU decently, and this years team is much more set for NCAA tourny play. Darius has proven that he's changed his game for the better and gotten tougher, he's showed that over the last 6 games, and he'll continue to play with that toughness. As long as we can stay injury free and keep on top of our game, I think we can be very happy fans come early April.

I just feel it in my bones...I've never been this excited for UK's chances in the Big Dance, not even last year.

On another note, who the **** else thinks it's completely ridiculous that Florida gets a #2 seed when their record is only 1 1/2 games better than ours, lost to us twice including the SEC championship, and then we get stuck with a #4 seed when even most of the experts agreed they thought UK should've got a #3?

Oh well. Looks like we'll have to prove our skills and march to the Final Four.

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [SIZE=6]C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!

TongueirateSho:Clap::1::Cheerlead
[/SIZE]
Once again Duke, last #1 seed, gets an awesome road. UK gets in other words, screwed again this year by the NCAA.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I don't need this like SD, I know who they have played. Besides BYU they beat Gonzaga, who let's face it were overrated at the first of the year and didn't come again till late. All year long I have been against this gay love for SDSt and now I hate it more than ever.

I have no clue what you just said, but I have said all season that San Diego St. and BYU both do not belong in the top 10.
Stardust Wrote:I have no clue what you just said, but I have said all season that San Diego St. and BYU both do not belong in the top 10.
I was responding to that link you sent. I thought you was taking up for San Diego. Sorry.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I was responding to that link you sent. I thought you was taking up for San Diego. Sorry.

Neither team, IMO, even deserve to be in before Virginia Tech or Colorado. As much as I don't like the BCS, they at least have it right in only making it an exception that the non Big conferences get love. You can't play in one of these little sister conferences and be considered at the same level as those teams from the major conferences. Yes, I know everyone will throw out the BS about the upsets. But tell me when any of those goofy teams make it to the final four. RARE! San Diego St. & BYU will be gone after next weekend.
Stardust Wrote:Neither team, IMO, even deserve to be in before Virginia Tech or Colorado. As much as I don't like the BCS, they at least have it right in only making it an exception that the non Big conferences get love. You can't play in one of these little sister conferences and be considered at the same level as those teams from the major conferences. Yes, I know everyone will throw out the BS about the upsets. But tell me when any of those goofy teams make it to the final four. RARE! San Diego St. & BYU will be gone after next weekend.
I agree with both being gone before second weekend.
Preach on A-R!!!
Pages: 1 2