Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Wildcats: 2011 SEC Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky defeated Florida 70-54 To Win There 27th SEC Tournament Title.

:Clap::rockon::Cheerlead:biggrin::1::notworthyTongueirateSho

Way To Go CATS!!!!!
Yeah baby! Eat it all you Loserville and Florida fans...goes for the haters too. We're getting ready to take the NCAA tourny by storm.

We had 3 players named to the All-SEC tourny team, Miller, Josh, and TJ, I think.

Good job guys, you made us proud. Beat a good Florida team by 16...gah, I can't express how happy and excited I am.
Congrats Cats! 27th Conference Title.

Miller played great the entire touranment hopefully he will continue playing that well. He was also named MVP.
That's the Vargus we would like to see every game! Cats are playing great ball right now; let's hope it carries over into the tourny.
Knight was the other on the tournament team wouldn't Jones. It feels great I never doubted these guys, but most have all season. I also want to say I love Coach Cal. :notworthy
Everyone who saw minutes played a great game, even Vargas. 3 weeks ago I would have never beleived we would have even saw the SEC title game, but now I wouldn't be suprised if UK made the Elite 8 and possibly even the Final 4, I know it's a long shot but we are finally playing good ball. Congrats UK C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!
Back-2-Back SEC Tournament Champions!
I'm thinking big-time NCAA success as well. I can't wait. I have a feeling we're going to get into an easier bracket than we usually get in, and with a 2 seed at best and a 4 seed at worst, I think we'd be in position to do some damage. I'm just hoping and praying we get into the same bracket as Duke. I know they're better than us, but I really, really, really want to beat them.

I'm a freakin' ecstatic.
I think that UK will get a 2 or 3 seed after winning the SEC. I know this is slightly off topic, what time is the selection show?
Jarons Wrote:I think that UK will get a 2 or 3 seed after winning the SEC. I know this is slightly off topic, what time is the selection show?

^Thanks
i said on neutral site, they have only one loss, and wouldnt be same team,as the one we saw on the road. they can beat anybody on neatral site,they will make a deep run,IF they stay out of foul trouble..go CATS
I dont see us gettng a 2 seed, 3 seed at best but I'd say we'll end up at 3 or 4.
UK is peaking at the right time. All credit goes to Cal, for that.
They had us as a 3 seed before the game, we could possibly sneak up and get a low 2 seed.
If I had to guess I would say that UK gets the second-best 3-seed. They will probably be the 3-seed in the bracket with Ohio State or Kansas.
Bracketology has us as a 3 seed playing 13 Morehead St.
Eloy played big today. Glad to see Darius get the MVP and also glad to see Lamb's injury wasn't to serious.
I love the banners in the rafters. Keep them coming.
I like the draw. The match-up with OSU would be awesome!
Eloy was what we needed him to be.
Stardust Wrote:I like the draw. The match-up with OSU would be awesome!

and beat them, would be even better
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Cats! 27th Conference Title.

Miller played great the entire touranment hopefully he will continue playing that well. He was also named MVP.

That draft stock is looking better and better...
Next year he should be a shoe-in if not this year...
What the people don't realize is Cal has ties to get his players to the next level.
If Kentucky can play this kind of defense in the tournament, I have to like their chances to end up going far.
Congrats UK fans
I love it!!!
I still can not get over the commitee's selections but I really am excited about the potential to play the best team in the tourney!! If UK is the best program, we have to beat the best year in and year out. Lets fly under the radar and get this done!