Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (14) Louisville 83 - (4) Notre Dame 77 (OT) (Big East Sem-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Louisville Advances To Tomorrow's Big East Championship Game And Will Face UCONN
Elisha got to play a lot more during this game then he has. But towards the end Knowles just took over.
Friggin Notre Dame blew it. I cant believe they let this game slip to the **** Cards.
The Turds are now waltzing into the Big East championship seeing as though UConn will be playing their 5th game in 5 days with an OT period on the previous night. Notre Dame absolutely choked and could not play smart ball with Hansbrough jacking up bull crap in the last 15 minutes. Louisville looked solid once again, in the second half and now, really have no excuse to NOT win the Big East tourney. I think that Pitino has done one amazing job this season and they are completly deserving of a 3 seed if they can complete the run tomorrow.
With the way Kemba and UCONN is playing right now I could see UCONN winning tomorrow for the 5th straight time in 5 days.
Ricky P's best coaching job! Cards have a shot at their second Beast East title!
^ You have to give Pitino credit for his coaching. Best X's & O's coach that UK has ever had. His teams at the beginning of the season are always tremendously better then they were at the beginning of the season
^could you rephrase that lol
Stardust Wrote:^ You have to give Pitino credit for his coaching. Best X's & O's coach that UK has ever had. His teams at the beginning of the season are always tremendously better then they were at the beginning of the season

His teams at the beginning of the season are always tremendously better then they were at the beginning of the season, i sure u just made a simple misprint,u probally meant his teams are better at the ned of the season...not trying to pick, i make mistakes more than anyone..
I think Louisville just got an awesome draw in their tourney. It also helps Pitt gets taken out early.
This was extremely impressive by Louisville. I fell asleep with 6 minutes to go, I thought the game was over.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I think Louisville just got an awesome draw in their tourney. It also helps Pitt gets taken out early.

Notre Dame has been playing as good as anybody in the country of late.
Aslan Wrote:Notre Dame has been playing as good as anybody in the country of late.
Notre Dame is very overrated and it showed when Louisville beat them. They have one player and if you cut him the snake dies.
I disagree.