Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Penn State 36 - (13) Wisconsin 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Seriously? This is the final score? Did anyone shoot and make any threes?
^Same thing I said. lol Weirdest score I've ever seen!
Wow what a low scoring game. The Badgers went 29% from the field in this one.
^ The Lions didn't shoot much better (33%). There were only 15 combined turnovers committed by both teams, so how the score was this low I'll never know. I guess it was just one of the games you had to watch (who would've wanted to?) to see how the score played out how it did.

I've seen higher scoring contests at C-team middle school games.
They have been talking about firing the Penn State coach. Does this buy him any time?
^It should. You beat a very good team in Wisconsin.
Good gosh!!! I thought that a score of 33-32 for Shleby Valley's first round district win was bad enough but WOW. This score sets college basketball like 70 years back to when granny shots were the only form of a shot. 36-33 is just absolutely amazing.... CRAZY! Big Ten basketball has always had this kind of stigma around it as a defensive, grind it out, low scoring but this something I have never seen. Gongrats to the Nitany Lions and I thank you for allowing the Cats to move a little closer to a 3 seed!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:^It should. You beat a very good team in Wisconsin.
Why would he be on the hot seat? it aint like PSU is any kind of a basketball powerhouse.
Girls game?:zzz: