Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (12) Florida 85 - Tennessee 74 (SEC Quarter-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Gators Move on To Tomorrow's Semi-Finals and will face either Mississippi State or Vanderbilt
congrats to the Gators
The Vols just played 0 defense in this game in my opinion. Then late in the game they decided to pick up the defense but it was to late.
Gators and Cats are on a crash course to face one another in the SEC title.
I can not believe that Tennessee has played like this since being ranked 7th in the country at one point in the year after beating Pitt and Villanova..... This team has good size and has had fantastic play from their bigs like Harris (who had 25) and Williams but it has been the sporadic play from Hopson that has led to their disappointing season. I think that they are a lot like Michigan St in that they both are going to be really really dangerous low seeded teams that can jack up any bracket.

As for Florida, I just can not get on this train. I think that all of these players a solid and are great role players but I just can't see this team playing too far into the tourney. I think that Vandy gets them tomorrow.
Could be a great finals of UK & the Gators