Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (7) North Carolina 61 - Miamia (FL) 59 (ACC - Men's Quarterfinals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Carolina wins on a Buzzer Beating Layup and Advances To Tomorrow's Semi-Finals and Will Face either Clemson or Boston College
Wow, This would have been sweet to see the Canes knock out the Heels. UNC is on their way to replacing Pitt for the 4th #1 seed
North Carolina could end up with that 4th one seed.
Stardust Wrote:Wow, This would have been sweet to see the Canes knock out the Heels. UNC is on their way to replacing Pitt for the 4th #1 seed

You beat me to it.
Strong comeback win for the Tar Heels. Williams had an amazing play at the very end of regulation and it worked beautifully. On to the next game when they will play a dangerous Clemson team.

I really really respect UNC but I can not believe that they can be a potential number 1 seed with some of the losses that they have on the season (a loss to a Minnesota who will not be in the tourney now and 20 loss Georgia Tech at home).They are 25-6 to Pitt's 27-5 and Notre Dame's 26-5. I think that they are a PERFECT team for the 2 seed but not a one seed when teams like Notre Dame and Pitt have had overall better resumes.
Crazy ending!!! The Heels have been playing tough lately.
congrats to NC
I'm not a fan of North Carolina, but I really enjoy watching Marshall run the point. Is their anyone else who enjoys watching this kid?
MisterPerfect Wrote:I'm not a fan of North Carolina, but I really enjoy watching Marshall run the point. Is their anyone else who enjoys watching this kid?

Thouroughly, the guy is a true point in a day and age with very few of those.
itzAmazing Wrote:Thouroughly, the guy is a true point in a day and age with very few of those.

Exactly what I mean. He don't care about his stats. He just wants to make his team better and lead his team to victories.
That game winning shot gave UNC their only lead of the day. I really hate UNC.