Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky -66 (1) Tennessee -63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KENTUCKY WINS !!!!!
...yes!!!
I can't believe that..Biggest win in Kentucky Womens Basketball history!!
KENTUCKY BEATS #1 TENNESSEE

WILDCATS FIRST WIN OVER THE LADY VOLS SINCE 1986:dance: :dance: :dance:
Great Win Wildcats
Tennessee wasnt #1 as of ESPN they was #3 but still Great Win lady wildcats
AP still had them at Number 1. FIRST WIN EVER FOR THE WOMEN OVER A NUMBER 1

BallaBaby

They were #1 by the assoicated press or something, thats what the radio said. Great game, I listened to it on the radio. Congrats Wildcats!!!
Way to go girls!!

BallaBaby

Record attendance too....13,689 or something....YAY
Congrats Kentucky
Thats a huge win, Congrats
WOW way to go CATS
Great win. Great win
I have to say i might be a kentucky basketball fan again. that was an awesome game. Jenny Pfeiffer played awesome and i am proud to say she is my sorority sister. GO CATS!!!
Where is Cali at lol, the Wildcats beat your beloved Vols.
Some of us saw this coming
Way to go Demoss
She is a class act
and knows how to build a team
Me and my roommate watched this game, it was amazing. The Lady Cats played their butts off and it payed off. They are now 15-4 and against good competition. I'm a Lady Vols fan myself (yes I admit, bandwagon, but I have liked em for a couple years now.) and a HUGE Candace Parker fan, I love her, I was glad to see UK's women pull it off and was very pleased to see Parker have a great game. That's 2 in a row for my Lady Vols, hopefully they will pull it together and start playing like they before the last couple games.

Congrats Lady Cats
Biggest win in the history of UK's woman. Anyone see any news interviews?
Yeah and those 13,000 fans sounded 10 times better than the 24,000 that the mens team has. I guess they don't have the entire bottom section season tickets sold to 65-100 year old rich people. Sounds like a golf match when Kentucky (Mens) plays. Great game girls. Way to Break the streak. Now if the football team can break the streak since 1984.(Ridiculous) Coach DeMoss has this team playing better than it EVER HAS!
The best thing: DeMoss now has her SIGNATURE win all the top 25 recruits have been looking for. Give a great recruiter like DeMoss (remember, she recruited all of Tennessee's players for 15? years) a signature win, and she'll really start bringing the top players in. This win might make UK a perennial power in 3 years.
I watched this game last night. So excited. Demoss did a great job with the girls and the program but can you imagine if Pat Summitt had been the coach instead like was originally intended?
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Where is Cali at lol, the Wildcats beat your beloved Vols.
I'm pretty sure that Cali and 15th went to the game.

BallaBaby

"thetribe" Wrote:I'm pretty sure that Cali and 15th went to the game.

Cali did go to the game, but 15th didn't.
Correction: Tennessee was #3. Not number 1 (as the title indicates).

Great win for UK . .. . . . . .
They were still number 1 in the AP Poll.. the ranking had not changed yet
who cares what UT was ranked, any win over a Pat Summit team is instant program credibility! But the best thing of all, In a sport OTHER THAN mens basketball, KENTUCKY BEATS TENNESSEE!!!!!WOOOOO HOOO!!!....maybe the football team can learn a lesson on how to put UT away. Nah, doubt it, wishful thinking. But congrats to UK and all the loyal UK fans on this one.
Congrats And A Great Win For The CATS. Seems As If Coach DeMoss Has The Programs Headed In The Right Direction. Hope That All The Kentucky BasketBall Fans Appreciate What She Has Done For The Program And Give Their Full Support To The Best BasketBall Program At UK. Go CATS!!!! :dance: :Thumbs: Confusedalute:
congrats lady cats
Great win Lady Cats!
Pages: 1 2