Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who can beat South Floyd Middle School?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:wenumber1 WHO CAN BEAT SOUTH FLOYDS MIDDLE SCHOOL AT FOOT BALL ARE fighting
It might be better if you name a few of the teams that you think will beat them!

:wash:
"raider_2006" Wrote::wenumber1 WHO CAN BEAT SOUTH FLOYDS MIDDLE SCHOOL AT FOOT BALL ARE fighting

south floyd middle school is a good team

:lmao:

Virgie Middle School Could Beat Them! I Heard They Wouldn't Play Virgie?
I dont think that is the case at all
"HeartOFaChampion" Wrote:Virgie Middle School Could Beat Them! I Heard They Wouldn't Play Virgie?
I heard Virgie would't play them.........
they wouldn't we went to one of there games and gave there coach our coaches phone to get a game sceduled with them and they never called
Wish we coul actually play this game but can;t happen now........
just travel on down and play the upcoming Southern Pulaski Middle School Warriors. and see if south floyd is a good team..or Northern Pulaski Middle... dont matter
we aint afraid to play them. They wouldn't play us.
Raider_2006 you need to leave some of your comments out and stay focused.
the seasons over there not gonna e able to play them now because all of sf's players will be in high school so why does it matter now
I agree sf football
Paintsville and JC middle schools. Johnson County has been a powerhouse every since they started. I would put some of their past teams up against anyone. Paintsville has been improving to in the past years. Pugh's 8th grade year they were awesome. They only got beat by Johnson Co. That was when they had Cody Ratliff and Kyle Sublett.
Lets start with Pikeville, Belfry, P-burg and Inez and work our way down.
SFMS defeated Prestonsburg's middle school this year -- Adams Middle School.
"HeartOFaChampion" Wrote:Virgie Middle School Could Beat Them! I Heard They Wouldn't Play Virgie?
I dont consider Virgie a jr high team considering all the players are old enough to vote!LOL!More like a glorified JV team.
i agree!! they knew they would get beat...
Whitesburg Middle School would beat South Floyd if they played next year! Didn't Neon beat South Floyd last year?
Well first of all i have the say the sfms vs. ams was very badly called! Every play time Mckinney broek loose there was a holdin penalty and once the ref see him break loose at the end of the game he through another flag.....im not say anything bout sfms but not to mention ne names but only 1 ref through the flags on pburg!! Oh and Clay Co. could wear sfms out with ease!!!