Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tenn, Vandy, UK, Florida's road to SEC tourney title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How would you feel if you were Florida? It's all falling in line for UK. Couldn't ask for better.:rockon:
Looks like UK could get on a run and win this tournament for the second season in a row. However, don't count out a team like Vanderbilt or Georgia.
Cal does not have a deep enough bench to win 3 straight games.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Cal does not have a deep enough bench to win 3 straight games.

:please:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Cal does not have a deep enough bench to win 3 straight games.

Won the last three.
Three straight games over three straight days.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Three straight games over three straight days.

You didn't say that. Sometimes you have to spell it out for me. Oh wait your WV fan forget the spelling.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You didn't say that. Sometimes you have to spell it out for me. Oh wait your WV fan forget the spelling.

:thatsfunn
LClion4life Wrote::thatsfunn

I didn't mean to make fun about the spelling. Maybe he could draw me a picture using crayons.
he has nothing to do besides wonder around on kentucky forums.....everyone loves the big blue
So what is Florida's path?
post the bracket,please!!!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:So what is Florida's path?

Winner of UT-Arkansas, then either LSU-Vandy or Miss. State THEN the UK side in the finals.
Thanks!
Can't really say we got a good side because 3 of the 5 teams on our side have beaten us this year.
Well play Alabama or Georgia in the Semi Finals. Either team will be tough, but at least it's not on the road! Smile
The cats did get the better side I see us playing for and winning the sec championship but that bottom half is a toss up for who comes out
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:The cats did get the better side I see us playing for and winning the sec championship but that bottom half is a toss up for who comes out
You lost me here.
TheRealVille Wrote:You lost me here.

He/she likes UK's side of the bracket (top half) better than Florida, Tennessee, or Vandy who are in the bottom half of the bracket.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You didn't say that. Sometimes you have to spell it out for me. Oh wait your WV fan forget the spelling.

If you're going to crack jokes about spelling, make sure you spell the words in your post correctly.
I see UK at least playing in the SEC Championship game if not winning it. Although UK lost a lot of close games on the road, I think they have matured enough from this to make a good run at the championship. Plus, they're playing in Catlanta! It's like a home game.
I love Kentucky's side of the bracket compared to Florida's... Sure Ole Miss beat us with Chris Warren hitting a deep deep 3 point shot and beating us by 1.... We have beaten South Carolina twice, Bama has beaten us at Bama, but I would be more scared of playing Georgia in Atlanta than playing Alabama in the semi-finals on Saturday...
ImagineThat! Wrote:He/she likes UK's side of the bracket (top half) better than Florida, Tennessee, or Vandy who are in the bottom half of the bracket.
I was kidding a little bit.. I was agreeing with Hawksrule.
UK does have a more favorable road.
To tell you the truth I think that Mississippi gets on a roll to the final. I think that they have so much talent on that team for them not to make a big push at the end.
ImagineThat! Wrote:If you're going to crack jokes about spelling, make sure you spell the words in your post correctly.

OK. I didn't spell anything incorrectly. Left out the word are in my post. Now a better response would have been something about sentence structure.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:To tell you the truth I think that Mississippi gets on a roll to the final. I think that they have so much talent on that team for them not to make a big push at the end.

Sorry about that, I meant Mississippi St. I think that they have so much potential.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Sorry about that, I meant Mississippi St. I think that they have so much potential.

It's all good. :biggrin:
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK. I didn't spell anything incorrectly. Left out the word are in my post. Now a better response would have been something about sentence structure.

I will spell it out for you. You used the wrong homophone. You used your (a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something) as opposed to you're (a contraction meaning you are). So, technically, you misspelled you're.
Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but I cannot stand for someone to try to put someone else down because of where they live. Ex. southern WV putting down eastern KY and vise versa....when, if there wasn't a sign when you cross the Tug River or Big Sandy River, you would never know that you left one state into the other.
Pages: 1 2