Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (13) North Carolina 81 - (4) Duke 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UNC wins the ACC regular season championship.
The Marshall kid for North Carolina might be the next great point guard. Some of the best passing I've seen in a long time in college basketball.
Well, DARN!!! dUKe got beat....that just breaks my heart!
imagine that
At least the lesser of the evil's won tonight.

Kendall Marshall played an outstanding game.
Marshall is the greatest point guard that you've never heard of. The kid is a player and a true PG. Makes his team better!
This win makes UK look much better.
LWC Wrote:This win makes UK look much better.

We lost to UNC too, and that was when UNC was playing awful.
Why'd they storm the court? Prestigious programs like UNC should never storm the court.
Aslan Wrote:Why'd they storm the court? Prestigious programs like UNC should never storm the court.

This I totally agree on. yea, they beat Duke. they should be happy. but to storm the court.. Come on now!!
As a UK fan, you have to pick one program to beat the other (nope, they both can't lose), who do you want to win, dUKe or UNC?
Carolina is a very good team!!
Aslan Wrote:We lost to UNC too, and that was when UNC was playing awful.

UK played pretty awful as well because of foul trouble. But that is what you have to think when a team you played does well because it improves the SOS. If it does not (I don't know if they look at their current ranking or their ranking at the time for schedule strength.)

Either way, come Selection Sunday, they are gonna look at that as an understandable loss.
Stardust Wrote:As a UK fan, you have to pick one program to beat the other (nope, they both can't lose), who do you want to win, dUKe or UNC?

Duke any day over UNC. Then again, I root for anyone who plays against UNC. UNC is as likable as the Bankees and Cowboys.
I didn't see this one coming....
but I will say this.
Before the season I gave UNC no credit whatsoever and they have really been playing good basketball lately.
They deserve a lot of cred Wink