Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Mexico 82 - (3) BYU 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from BYU.

A 18 point home loss, I believe BYU can say bye bye to that #1 seed talk.
Fredette 33 of the 64 for points by the Cougars.
Bye, bye number 1 seed.
Looks like the suspension of their leading rebounder, who is also their third leading scorer, is going to have a huge impact on BYU.
I bet they regret throwing the kid off now. I thought he had killed someone. Turns out he just had sex with his girlfriend (in college... oooohhhh...)
Belfry0304 Wrote:I bet they regret throwing the kid off now. I thought he had killed someone. Turns out he just had sex with his girlfriend (in college... oooohhhh...)

Thats wild isn't it? I'd say Jimmer does that more or atleast gets the oppurtunity to since he is Jimmer Fredette.
Well all to say about this one is Jimmer played a good game.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I bet they regret throwing the kid off now. I thought he had killed someone. Turns out he just had sex with his girlfriend (in college... oooohhhh...)

You mean that stuff still happens???:biggrin:

In fairness to BYU, it's an explicit rule at the school itself. Abstinence is something you agree to when you accept a $40,000 scholarship at a Mormon school. So, the rule was there, and even though it may not be a big deal, it is something that the young man agreed he would abstain from when he accepted their money.
Yeah, their number 1 seed chance just went down the drain.. lol
Stardust Wrote:You mean that stuff still happens???:biggrin:

In fairness to BYU, it's an explicit rule at the school itself. Abstinence is something you agree to when you accept a $40,000 scholarship at a Mormon school. So, the rule was there, and even though it may not be a big deal, it is something that the young man agreed he would abstain from when he accepted their money.

Exactly.
This score shocked me more than the SV-JC result.