Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins the Big East tourney?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like Louisville's chances..
But if I had to pick.. I will go with either Notre Dame or Louisville.
I'd love to see Lville win it, but I'm going with the home team: St Johns.
^St. Johns is on fire right now that's for sure.
Can anyone beat St. Johns at home? The Big East Tourney is at Madison Square Garden........
LWC Wrote:Can anyone beat St. Johns at home? The Big East Tourney is at Madison Square Garden........

yep, cincinnati beat them at sju on a buzzer beater.

go bearcats!
Aslan Wrote:I'd love to see Lville win it, but I'm going with the home team: St Johns.

You would. :biggrin:
St. Johns. But the tournament will be a thriller no doubt.
Gotta like St. Johns, but anything can happen at the Garden. Should be exciting either way.
I hope louisville does, all depends on the bracket. I think St.Johns will though
Anyone but LVille
outdoorsman43 Wrote:You would. :biggrin:

Of course. You know this, I root for all the teams in the state of Kentucky, always have, and that's not going to change.
Pitt or Nova. I just have a feeling.
Anybody but UofL, I hope.
West Virginia
REALLY? Syracuse..duh
Overrated Wrote:REALLY? Syracuse..duh
Not if the play Louisville. And I hate to have to say that.
^Would beat Lville if Jim B would come outta that 2-3 zone and not let them shoot wide open skank 3's.
I'm with Ballers, Louisville or ND.
Overrated Wrote:^Would beat Lville if Jim B would come outta that 2-3 zone and not let them shoot wide open skank 3's.

He's not getting out of that zone until he has a Texas cake party.
Aslan Wrote:He's not getting out of that zone until he has a Texas cake party.

Nope, he will never come out of it, but hes a top 10 college coach all time, so i guess he can do whatever he wants.
Overrated Wrote:Nope, he will never come out of it, but hes a top 10 college coach all time, so i guess he can do whatever he wants.

True. The zone has worked for him for what, 30+ years? Why mess with success. :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:True. The zone has worked for him for what, 30+ years? Why mess with success. :Thumbs:

Gospel.
It's never the hot team down the stretch that wins the BEAST
Notre Dame
It's not NOVA, they are playing very bad basketball right now. I would have to go with the home team, St. Johns... They are playing very good basketball with those 20 seniors that Lavin has..
syracuse will win, they will break out and take the tourny. although it honestly is up for grabs
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:West Virginia

lol.
Got to be Notre Dame after the show they put on aty senior night the other night. They are the best shooting team in the country and if they are hitting over 50% I don't think anyone can beat them
Crazy Horse Wrote:Got to be Notre Dame after the show they put on aty senior night the other night. They are the best shooting team in the country and if they are hitting over 50% I don't think anyone can beat them

Actually they are the 56th best shooting team in the nation, but you are right, when they shoot 50% they win.:Thumbs:
Ben H. for Notre Dame is playing really well..
UK should be very happy with the wins over UL and Notre Dame.. UK isn't as bad as everyone thinks..

I for one, will not be surprised if UL wins.. That is my final pick.
Pages: 1 2