Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina -68 (5) Florida -62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Carolina upsets #5 Florida

6 straight 3 pointers by Florida in the last 3 mins. made it closer, but USC hangs on.

With the loss, Tennessee takes over 1st place at 3-0.

Kentucky, Vanderbilt & Florida now in a 3-way tie for 2nd place with identical records of 3-2 in the SEC East.
Florida has the same amount of loses in the SEC that UK has now who would have thought that. Tennessee will be in 1st place by themselves after tonight.

Game wasn't this close until Florida hit six three's in the final few minutes.
Glad to see the Game****s take down Florida. The SEC is wide open this season hopefully the Wildcats step it up and take over.
Kentucky is certainly right back in it now. This will give us even more momentum. GO CATS.
Saturday night they were number 1 with a win but instead they've lost two straight and could drop out of the top ten. How fast things change.
UK is right back in there for the SEC champs now .. woo!!
florida=fluke
SC played a dammn good game... i watched it all. they just got after Florida and they couldnt answer back..

Now where are all the Donovan lovers at????????
Congrats South Carolina
I've been waiting for them also VV.
congrtas sc
Still not to be found.
Looks like the SEC East is wide open this year
"Old School" Wrote:Looks like the SEC East is wide open this year

:rock: Makes the SEC very interesting now. Will Florida get on track before the Cats move in front of them? I hope not. :big grin:
Congrats sc