Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia Tech 64 - (1) Duke 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
welp, Duke had this game won, just gave it away.
oh well....
And somewhere in his hotel room is Bleaksburg, Dookie V. is crying his eyes out.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:And somewhere in his hotel room is Bleaksburg, Dookie V. is crying his eyes out.

yes,lol
How many did the Va Tech star have?
Sweet!
Awesome!!
This could hurt Duke chances of getting the #1 seed in the tournament, if they dont win the ACC tourney.
MVP2 Wrote:This could hurt Duke chances of getting the #1 seed in the tournament, if they dont win the ACC tourney.

Duke can loose out and will still get the #1 seed. You can bank on it.
Man I LOVE it!
LWC Wrote:How many did the Va Tech star have?
I don't know his stats, but you really couldn't even tell he was in the house during the 2nd half I watched. He just stood around doing nothing much, and missing shots he put up. He did come off with a needed shot at the end.

Any day that UK wins, and Duke loses in the same day is a good day.
MVP2 Wrote:This could hurt Duke chances of getting the #1 seed in the tournament, if they dont win the ACC tourney.

IMO, this game wont hurt them. Now if they lose another game, it will.
I say Texas has droped from the #1 Seed talk as of now. After losing 2 straight

Ohio St and Kansas are most favorible for #1 Seeds, if they keep winning
Duke and Pitt are still their, but with 1 more loss. BYU could jump in their imo

the 4 number 1 seeds are still

Ohio St
Kansas
Pitt
Duke

with BYU lookin in
Duke will be back!!!!!
NYY10 Wrote:IMO, this game wont hurt them. Now if they lose another game, it will.
I say Texas has droped from the #1 Seed talk as of now. After losing 2 straight

Ohio St and Kansas are most favorible for #1 Seeds, if they keep winning
Duke and Pitt are still their, but with 1 more loss. BYU could jump in their imo

the 4 number 1 seeds are still

Ohio St
Kansas
Pitt
Duke

with BYU lookin in

I agree with this. If Pitt and Duke keep getting upset, BYU could move up to that final 1 seed.
If louisville can keep it up an knock off Pitt then buy will jump in there. They have surprised me this year so far
Pitt sucks!!!!!
^Why? Cause UL beat them Big Grin
I have a question for Seth Curry. Who's your daddy?
HawksRule Wrote:I have a question for Seth Curry. Who's your daddy?

Wow.