Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas @ Kentucky 1/29/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win ? ark has been playin good ball so this could go either way !
Dangerous game for UK...Arkansas is a tough team with Ronnie Brewer leading the SEC in scoring...I'm about afraid to make a prediction, but Kentucky's perimeter defense has to step up in this one if they want to win...
Kentucky
Kentucky
I think if Morris can stay out of foul trouble, Kentucky plays a little defense and UK continues shooting the 3 ball like they have in the past couple of games then we have a really good shot at winning this game at home.
Kentucky, but not by much though.
Arkansas ..... Uk hasnt been playin very good ball
Kentucky
Arkansas. And Kentucky better get ready to run. THINK ABOUT IT FANS......KENTUCKY COULD SCORE 70-75 POINTS IN 1 GAME! And if they don't then Arkansas by 15! Because Run-n-Gun b-ball returns to Rupp. Unfortanately it isn't the blue team playing! U.K. doesn't have anyone to stop Ronnie Brewer. The kid is like Vince Carter. He is 6'7-6'8, And is as versatile as any player in college basketball. They said he would have been a top 10 pick last year but he said he wanted to be the #1 pick overall so he stayed.
Cats in a nail biter
72-68
I will take Arkansas is this one by 6. :Hole:
Arkansas is playing a 7'0 footer at the center position and a 6'9 guy the PF position so the 7 footers need to step up this game, or UK will lose !
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Arkansas is playing a 7'0 footer at the center position and a 6'9 guy the PF position so the 7 footers need to step up this game, or UK will lose !

Their 7'0 footer isn't that dominant, but the 6'9 guy averages double digit points and leads the team in rebounds...Ronnie Brewer is the guy we're going to have to contain to win..
Uk, 68-60
kentucky.......randolph will have a big game down low against their seven footer because morris has some good moves this year. I believe rondo will shut down ronnie brewer allowing him to no more than 14 points
Kentucky