Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Interesting Stat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Billie Clyde 8-8 in SEC road games

PayPal Cal 7-8 in SEC road games. He needs a win at Tennessee just to tie Gillespie.

:lmao:

He is getting paid $3 million/year for that???????
BlackcatAlum Wrote:[Image: 4888980_240X180.jpg]

BOOOOM :flame:
Hard to win road with all of those freshmen!
goscots56 Wrote:Hard to win road with all of those freshmen!

Too late in the season to use that excuse.
Come on Dan! I'm a huge Huggins fan and I am one of those that thinks Huggs is a better coach than Cal (not recruiter), but even I know not to throw rocks in a glass house. You know what everyone is going to come back with....as Mike Ditka would say, "Come on man!"
ImagineThat! Wrote:Come on Dan! I'm a huge Huggins fan and I am one of those that thinks Huggs is a better coach than Cal (not recruiter), but even I know not to throw rocks in a glass house. You know what everyone is going to come back with....as Mike Ditka would say, "Come on man!"

Thank you Imagine!!! I really appreciate that! I really do respect WVU a lot and have some ties to the school. So I never really want to get into a blasting arguement or anything
I don't think that Cal thought that both Bledsoe and Orton would have bolted to the NBA after one season and they would have been a little more experienced this season. I think that the upper classmen are more disappointing than the freshman are this season and guess what Dan, paypal cal did not recruit those upper classmen, your boy BCG did and look where we are at now because of his recruiting. So, before you go blaming CAL for the road losses, he has had two recruiting classes....
Everyone also forgets about what an impact Enes Kanter would have had on this lineup. If he got to play, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Everyone also forgets about what an impact Enes Kanter would have had on this lineup. If he got to play, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

I agree. Good post.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Come on Dan! I'm a huge Huggins fan and I am one of those that thinks Huggs is a better coach than Cal (not recruiter), but even I know not to throw rocks in a glass house. You know what everyone is going to come back with....as Mike Ditka would say, "Come on man!"

Imagine, you know I cannot resist a chance to bust the Kittys chops. Pelphrey is just about to get run out of Fayetteville. He needed that win.
Jarons Wrote:Too late in the season to use that excuse.

:Thumbs: