Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Western Kentucky (9/3/11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?
Game to be played in Nashville

I say the Cats win 42-6
Hmm, a little early to even have a clue! I'll wait till September to at least have an idea of who is even playing
Never to early to talk UK football.Big Grin

UK-46
WKU-13
True. Just tired of hearing all of this talk about an overrated basketball team. I'm sure that people were talking about UK basketball looooooonnnng before their season started.
Kentucky leads the all time series 2-0.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:True. Just tired of hearing all of this talk about an overrated basketball team. I'm sure that people were talking about UK basketball looooooonnnng before their season started.

Lol, true, but at least the game predictions didn't start until the first week:biggrin:
I like the idea of playing this series at LP Field, could help alot in recruiting. IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:I like the idea of playing this series at LP Field, could help alot in recruiting. IMO.

I do too. I tell you though I don't know the logistics of how it would work financially but with the facilities WKU has it would be amazing to see the series be played there every third year.
WKU scored quite a bit last year.
UK still wins but not in a HUGE blowout lol
Just a little one
zaga_fan Wrote:WKU scored quite a bit last year.
UK still wins but not in a HUGE blowout lol
Just a little one

I think WKU's program is heading in the right direction. Obviously not showing up in terms of wins and losses but the tangible reults do not match the positive things happening for the Hilltoppers program.
Consider WKU just got off that horrible losing streak, I will say it will be a little closer than expected..... 45-3 instead sounds about right.
Kentucky's offensive woe's will continue with a VERY unexperienced offense and depending on how an experienced but horribly coached defense produces and improves over the next 6 months it could be interesting. I will say the Cats in a some what yawner of a game. 28-10. Of course from now until Aug that could change a bit.
Today, February 24th, I will say UK by 17. In 6 or 7 months, it might be different.
uk by 30
Why are they playing in Nashville?
Cats by 25+..
Why in the world is this even a thread right now? It's a waste of time to talk about the game now when we're just going to start another thread about it a few weeks before the game...has Spring Practice even started yet?