Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should Kentucky leave the SEC ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky's dominance in the SEC in Basketball is phenominal. Do you think it would suit Kentucky better to be playing in the ACC or Big Ten ?

Outside of Kentucky,Florida and a good year out of UT every now and then, the SEC is one of the worst Basketball conferences in the country.
no of course not!
didnt they think about moving them out of the conference to help out there football program but it didnt go through becuase nobody wanted the basketball team to leave..
now i just heard that dont know if its true or not
I would Love to see them play Duke and North Carolina twice ayear, but then again it takes away a little from them getting a chance to whipp their a s s e s in the Big Dance!!
No..
I say keep them where they're at.
If UK was in the ACC it would be nice to see them play Duke twice a year ! But thats not going happen b/c if we played like we have this season we wouldn't even think about the NCAA tourny, The Big ten wouldn't suit UK either do to the play of Mich st and IU and Illini and now Ohio st. we wouldn't go to the NCAA tourny in that conforence !!! UK will stay in the SEC for a long long time. A team that should switch conferences is Gonzaga !!!
Stay in the SEC it hasn't hurt us yet.
No, the SEC is a good conference and there would be no point in leaving what so ever.
The sec always has good solid teams, This is the first year the big 10 has been dominant in forever.? and The acc is down this year. Uk shud stay
lmao....
No
no
Normally the SEC is a tough conference, but they aren't the basketball school that UK is. It's tough for them to get any good recruits because they either go to UK or Florida.
SEC is normally a 6 to 7 bid conference. SEC usually ranks among the top conferences every year. Ya this year the SEC is a little down. But I remind you they are a very young conference this year and will be a power house conference again in a couple of years, just like previous years. This year the SEC will still put 5 teams in the tournament again. Maybe even 6.

This is the first year the BIG EAST and BIG TEN have been the dominant conferences in a long time. Usually the ACC and the SEC are the dominate conferences. Both are slighty down this year compared to overall strength of previous years.
It wouldn't be the same to have them any where else.
they couldnt do anything out of the SEC there past is in it