Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (22) Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SEC Network

8:00 pm

thoughts?
Kentucky 70
Arkansas 54
they better win this one
Cats by 7. Hopefully Miller carries the confidence onto the road.
Arkansas by 4. Cats don't execute down the stretch on the road again.
Cats get a much needed road win.

Kentucky-74
Arkansas-66
If the Cats let Clarke get off like he did against Vandy, Cats will lose.
UK has to contain Clarke a lot better than they did Jenkins. Can't afford another career high. Heck wouldn't his career high be like 60?
Arkansas - 78
Kentucky - 73

Once again the Cats don't execute on the road and Clarke has a huge game.
Kentucky shows they can win on the road in this one.
Arkansas by 3..
they wont let clarke beat them, cats by 7
This game reminds me a little of the Ole Miss game. I can not think of one reason why we can lose this game. However, an inferior always, seems to bring it against us. I think that Arkansas will shoot well, and keep it close but unlike in the Alabama, Ole Miss, Florida, and Vandy games, we execute well after getting a lead and keep it around 10.
Finally!! A road game where I have the confidence that we can actually win!

Cats by 10
Kentucky 75-64.
Almost time to roast so Hawg! Please let us jump into that second spot in the east!!
UK by 13 IMO
I don't know if this is a "must win" or a "can't lose" game for UK.

Its not like they are going to win or lose the 2nd spot in the East tonight, but a lose would probably devastate the morale! And a road win would help them gain some confidence before going into Knoxville.
Aslan Wrote:Arkansas by 4. Cats don't execute down the stretch on the road again.

Yeah right.. Your dreaming..

Cats by 15. Darius with 15+.
Razorbacks by 2....
Arkansas will be motivated and I am sure that the Clarke kid will be on fire, but we will find a way to shut him down (Liggins) and start to push the lead out by the second half. I say Cats by 10 or so.
^IDK why everyone thinks this Clarke guy is so awesome.. He's terrible...
He's had one 50 point game and all hail Clarke since then is all I've heard..
He's done nothing this entire year, nor last year. He's a joke.. UK will roll the Razorbacks easily.. It's quite funny how some UK fans are on here saying UK will lose when UK has had such bad luck on the road.. Arkansas is no good, they will handle this team with ease.
UK by 12, it would be more, but we suck on the road.
Ballers Wrote:^IDK why everyone thinks this Clarke guy is so awesome.. He's terrible...
He's done nothing this entire year, nor last year. He's a joke.. UK will roll the Razorbacks easily.. It's quite funny how some UK fans are on here saying UK will lose when UK has had such bad luck on the road.. Arkansas is no good, they will handle this team with ease.

Ole Miss sucks too, and UK manage to lose to them, lol.
Good lord...that announcer, not Jimmy Dykes but the other one, got really, really fat all of a sudden.
wow, get hosed.
Well that call was similar to the same one last week. Liggens backed up the guy didnt get touched and they shoot 7 staright free throws to take the lead.
Ballers Wrote:^IDK why everyone thinks this Clarke guy is so awesome.. He's terrible...

Arkansas has the lead in the second half right now.
It doesn't look like they are handling anything with ease....
zaga_fan Wrote:Arkansas has the lead in the second half right now.
It doesn't look like they are handling anything with ease....

7 straight free throws does that. Especially when there bogus calls.
Jimmy dykes is an idiot.
Pages: 1 2