Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (22) Kentucky 90- South Carolina 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
What a beatdown.

Ok..I think it's fairly safe to say that there's something we don't know about the whole deal with Poole not seeing any playing time..
Agreed. I kept wondering when these players were gonna get in!

HUGE game from Darius, let's hope he carries that to Arkansas, just as Coach Gottfried said.

Jones had 19 points 12 rebounds and 3 assists
Miller had 22 points 9 rebounds and 3 blocks
Knight had 12 points 6 rebounds 9 assists and only 1 turnover
Lamb had 18 points
I couldn't believe no one seen that SC player smack the crap out of TJ...if DeAndre had seen that, he'd have been all over that guy.
good win for kentucky. 32 straight home wins one off to tie Duke home wins for NCAA record
WOW. What a game
congrats to the Cats
This is the most complete game theyve played all year. Nice win for the Cats..
Great game played by the Cats all the way around. This is the first time Darius broke 20 points since last year in the NCAA tournament. He could have games more often like this, if he'd be more aggressive offensively like he was today. Sadly he's only aggressive against inferior opponents...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This is the most complete game theyve played all year. Nice win for the Cats..

Agreed...

Jones didn't have a very good offensive game, but he rebounded the ball very well and everyone else just seemed to be on their A-game.

Brandon Knight looked like a point guard and not a scoring guard and Darius Miller played up to his potential. Harrellson, Lamb, and Liggins played very well and didn't make many mistakes.

The Cats looked very impressive today.
It was fun to see Miller go off
I love 30 point wins,keep them coming.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great effort from everyone.
Kentucky is a completely different team at home.
Kentucky just flat out dominated this game!!! Darius Miller played like he had something to prove. And at one point, he was 6 for 6 from behind the 3-point line(I believe).
I think that this was a fantastic game all around for the Wildcats. They started out so hot from the field but their DEFENSE was incredible in that first half. I loved getting to see Miller knock down these shots as he continues to be one of the most (number wise) productive shooters I have ever scene. Darius really never takes a bad shot or a wrong shot and yesterday, we just a reward for what kind of player he is. Now if we can just get him playing like that game in and game out, we should be fine. I still think that second in the east is not out yet seeing as though I think that Vandy will lose to us later on and HOPEFULLY UT this week. After that I think that we can play to a 2 or 3 seed and be set up great for a tourney run.

Over all great game from many different aspects, Knight distributing the ball, Lamb's shooting, Liggins having a solid rebound from the previous game, and Jones doing what he does. I think that this may have been the best overall game that this team has played this year. Continue that kind of play down in Fayetteville and we will be good.