Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rivalry Prank Taken Too Far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxsportssouth.com/msn/02/16/...eedID=3648

According to the article the tree has been standing at Auburn for 130 years. Now I'm not a Auburn fan, but trying to kill a school landmark is a little far.
Any thoughts?
Someone better arrest tidehoss for this.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Someone better arrest tidehoss for this.
My lawyer says to answer no questions from anyone. Big Grin
This really is taking it way to far!

The people who done this is either... Really stupid or Really devoted fans!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:My lawyer says to answer no questions from anyone. Big Grin

:Cheerlead
Murderer........
A 62 Year Old Man has been Arrested In Connection With This

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6131518
Fixed the title.

Also, an old man did it? Weird.
Strikeout King Wrote:A 62 Year Old Man has been Arrested In Connection With This

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6131518

hahahaha, I lol'd. That's awesome. Sucks for the trees though. When he was hanging up with the radio show, he said "Roll **** Tide", haha.
Kind of sad that the trees may die from this. This guy is a true Bama fan must be a friend of TideHoss
HawksRule Wrote:Kind of sad that the trees may die from this. This guy is a true Bama fan must be a friend of TideHoss
If I ever meet this guy, the beer's on me Wink
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If I ever meet this guy, the beer's on me Wink

:thatsfunn The way it looks the only way you would meet this guy is by going to jail.
His daughter is named Crimson, his son's name is Bear. lol.

Also, he's a former Texas State Trooper. Story just keeps getting weirder and weirder...
vundy33 Wrote:His daughter is named Crimson, his son's name is Bear. lol.

Also, he's a former Texas State Trooper. Story just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

You are not kidding this is one really weird story. I wonder if he has a Nick Saban shrine in his house somewhere
Ive never seen so many people whining on espn about this retarded tree.
Maybe next time they will pick something made of metal or steel instead of a tree
This guy was a TRUE fan!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive never seen so many people whining on espn about this retarded tree.
Maybe next time they will pick something made of metal or steel instead of a tree

No, actually it sounds like a retarded fan.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:No, actually it sounds like a retarded fan.

Yes hes retarded as well for wasting his time but its just a tree.
Actually now its about done being talked about so it doesnt matter anymore.
This is a little crazt though. As big of a fan of UK as I would consider myself, I still do not think I could ever bring my self to do something that would invoke so much hate and disdain. I think that a simple, "I hate Louisville- with a passion" would not constitute for me to desicrate property or on their campus.
There's a bright side to every story. Even when murdered trees are involved. The university could always make some furniture out of the dead trees, sell the wood to a furniture factory, or if all else fails, bust the wood up into fire wood although oak is tough to bust up with a sledge hammer and wedges. All of these are viable options that will bring in some good money for the athletic department.
Westside Wrote:There's a bright side to every story. Even when murdered trees are involved. The university could always make some furniture out of the dead trees, sell the wood to a furniture factory, or if all else fails, bust the wood up into fire wood although oak is tough to bust up with a sledge hammer and wedges. All of these are viable options that will bring in some good money for the athletic department.

Way to be positive West! lol
This guys is going to spend some time behind bars, and even if he has a VERY GOOD attorney, he'll pay some very hefty fines.
West is a glass half full kind of guy!! Got to love it!
Just goes to show you what kind of fans Alabama has...... Sorry TidesHoss

WAR EAGLE