Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ (22) Kentucky 2/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SEC Network

4:00 pm

thoughts?
SC is just bad, there the only conference road win UK has. UK should roll at home.

UK - 81
SC - 64
At home, I'll give it to UK.
TheRealVille Wrote:At home, I'll give it to UK.

U think they would beat us on the road?
Wildcats by 5.

They can't close a team out, no matter how big the lead or how well they're playing.
Uk by 13+
Uk: 78
sc: 66
Thoughts/Predictions?

I'll take UK by 12.
Another game at home means another win by the Cats. If they can keep the defensive effort up throughout the game, then they should be able to give more than 6 players playing time.
Cats by 15.

Miller with 15+
Wildcatk23 Wrote:U think they would beat us on the road?
Yea WC, it is very possible. Considering who they've been beat by on the road, I think anything could happen. I'm just glad they are coming here.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea WC, it is very possible. Considering who they've been beat by on the road, I think anything could happen. I'm just glad they are coming here.

UK beat USC in Columbia. They can beat them on the road, because they already have.
I will take UK by 11+
LWC Wrote:UK beat USC in Columbia. They can beat them on the road, because they already have.

:Thumbs:
UK by 14
LWC Wrote:UK beat USC in Columbia. They can beat them on the road, because they already have.

That's not saying much, SC is pretty bad.
UK by 14
We should win by a lot but somewhere around 5.
Uk 71
usc 58
Kentucky 77-61.
Cats by a sweet 16.lol
Aslan Wrote:That's not saying much, SC is pretty bad.

So are the cavs.

GO CATS
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So are the cavs.

GO CATS

Duh.
Your posting off topic anyway, a mod needs to delete your post for breaking BGR's sacred rules.
Kentucky by at least 20 at home
Kentucky - 78
South Carolina - 63
KY by 12-15
Kentucky-74
South Carolina-58
Cats win by 15.
Miller with 8
Has the Line came out yet?
UK by 9..
Pages: 1 2