Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi State @ (22) Kentucky Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Miss 18
Kentucky 13

11:46 First half
21-13

Miss St flat out making everything.

Kentucky playing lazy defense.
Kentucky Within 3 After forcing a turnover.
4:00 to go. 31-30 MSU

Thank the good lord that they stopped the feed from the camera straight freakin' above the court. Ugh.
31-30
vundy33 Wrote:4:00 to go. 31-30 MSU

Thank the good lord that they stopped the feed from the camera straight freakin' above the court. Ugh.

Your telling Me. I was getting a Migraine.
Fastest 1st half of basketball i have ever seen.
How bad do u have to be so miss a WIDE OPEN DUNK
Did they miss the push lol?
They miss a horrible push then Miss St bustes a 3.

38-33 ST.
The difference in this year's team and last year's team...This year's freshmen play like they are freshmen. Last year's freshmen played like they were ready for the pros.
Throw him out of here
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:The difference in this year's team and last year's team...This year's freshmen play like they are freshmen. Last year's freshmen played like they were ready for the pros.

Are Freshmen average 17,17, and 13 im thinking. There the only reason we have one a game. Its our Upperclassmen playing like freshmen.
I dont understand why he is so mad. It was the correct call.
40-39

Haltime.

Mississippi Leading.
So you are telling me that Jones throwing the ball up the court and it getting picked off wasn't freshmen??????
A good, smart basketball player knows better
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:So you are telling me that Jones throwing the ball up the court and it getting picked off wasn't freshmen??????

How many times did wall throw the ball away? He averaged 7 turnovers a game. 6 in the nba.
I won't argue with that because I said the same thing. But they knew how to win close games...this year's team just knows how to lose the close ones.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:So you are telling me that Jones throwing the ball up the court and it getting picked off wasn't freshmen??????

So you are telling me that Jones isn't a good, smart basketball player????????

Come on, your argument is invalid. Last year's freshmen made plenty of freshman mistakes. They were just better. That's all it is. We were a bit deeper last year too. You can't expect seasons and teams like we had last year every single year. It's just not going to happen.
Kentucky with their first lead.

now its gone.
48-45 State
vundy33 Wrote:So you are telling me that Jones isn't a good, smart basketball player????????

Come on, your argument is invalid. Last year's freshmen made plenty of freshman mistakes. They were just better. That's all it is. We were a bit deeper last year too. You can't expect seasons and teams like we had last year every single year. It's just not going to happen.

His argument is.

We had The same Upperclassmen this year as last. We lost 4 Starters, 2 seniors, 2 Bench.

When teams make 8-10 shots. Make game winning 3s, We miss game winning 3s. Its inexperience.
50-49

15:36 left.

state still leading.
Mississippi State can't miss from behind the arc.
Terrence Jones is a good basketball player. Terrence Jones is not a smart basketball player.
In the immortal words of Coach Cal...he is a selfish mother ****er. And that is mostly his problem.
Full court press is amazing- IS RICKY P COACHING?

Kentucky 53 State 50
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Terrence Jones is a good basketball player. Terrence Jones is not a smart basketball player.
In the immortal words of Coach Cal...he is a selfish mother ****er. And that is mostly his problem.

Cal was in the heat of the moment. YOu never said something u didnt mean?

jones has came along way. He is a very smart basketball player.
He was sorry that it was caught on camera...he meant to say it.
I havent seen this kind of defense all year from kentucky!
Sidney is a waste of talent.
Pages: 1 2