Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 71 Auburn 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Cats looked good in this game.. they keep improving.....Way to go UK!!
Crawford played great tonight, and everybody else didn't...Morris went back to playing his style from last season and Kentucky played pretty lazy in the 2nd half..Good win on the road though even though most of the seats were empty at Auburn...That guy for Auburn had a couple of plays that will be top 10 material on Sports Center....
Getting better need to just keep improving.
Crawford has picked his game up lately. If Morris could stay our of foul trouble he would do a lot better.
Crawford played the way he should everygame... Morris got into foul trouble and then got lazy. Showed why he did not get drafted. Sparks had a decent game, shots didnt fall for him like they did past 2 games but we still won.
OK they played well but the last minute of the game was horrible the passing was off but they still won thats all that matters......
3 and counting......

Go Cats !!!
They start to play "run down the clock" offense. I don't care if UK is up 30 with 5 minutes to go, they need to keep the pressure on and keep the scoring up. A common trend with UK has been try to run down the clock and take a horrible shot/pass. It's been said so many times, but they just can't put the game away. Forget about the clock and just keep scoring.
good job cats
Im proud to say im for uk again but tubby shouldve been more aggressive down the stretch because coach lebo and his tigers werent giving up
Congrats Kentucky.
I knew UK could pull this one out! Way to go Cats!
"ZMG" Wrote:They start to play "run down the clock" offense. I don't care if UK is up 30 with 5 minutes to go, they need to keep the pressure on and keep the scoring up. A common trend with UK has been try to run down the clock and take a horrible shot/pass. It's been said so many times, but they just can't put the game away. Forget about the clock and just keep scoring.
I would have to agree put the hammer down don;t let up........GO BIG BLUE
yeah yeah!!
Good to get another win and Morris kept getting ticky tack fouls on him or they would of won by more. Crawford played great he needs to play like that every game and not take games off.