Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi State @ (22) Kentucky 2/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ESPN - 7:00 pm

thoughts?
MSU is 248th in the nation in shooting. The Cats will KILL them!
Kentucky should win this game but no outcome would surprise me. Mississippi State's record is deceiving because of Dee Bost's absence in pre-conference games. After tonight, MSU will probably be 6-4 in SEC play, they are very well coached, their backs are against the wall as far as an NCAA bid is concerned, and they have a very experienced point guard. Those factors make the Bulldogs a dangerous opponent.
UK isn't losing at home...
Cats by 12.
I picked MS. I mean, why not?
Mississippi State collapsed down the stretch at Auburn and lost by 3, so they will enter the game at Kentucky with the same SEC record as UK, 5-5.
We will not lose at home.
I say this game will be a great confidence builder for Doron Lamb who has been struggling as of late.

Cats should win by 10 or more.
Wont lose at Rupp. Cats by 7.
Cats will make it 30 in a roll at home by 17.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that this is a very interesting game considering how much talent that the Bulldogs have on their roster. I still think that the Cats will win by about 10 or so but those athletes for the MSU can make it a close game.
Well, it's at UK. So....... Kentucky will win by double digits.
Cats all the way
Kentucky 72-60.
Cats by 15 or so.
Uk 70
msu 54
Home--I will take Kentucky.
And I won't feel like throwing up at the end of this game!
UK at home by 11
Darius Miller is questionable tonight.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Home--I will take Kentucky.
And I won't feel like throwing up at the end of this game!

in the first 5 mins of the game, it looks like you might feel like throwing up.
I hate that new camera angle.
This new camera angle is TERRIBLE. I can't imagine it will last long.
Stop making me look down!
Reanimate Wrote:This new camera angle is TERRIBLE. I can't imagine it will last long.

I was wondering if I was the only one who felt I was in the last row of Rupp watching the game.
They need to do away with this camera angle after the commercial. This is ridiculous.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:They need to do away with this camera angle after the commercial. This is ridiculous.

They should've tried that camera out on a different game or even a Women's game. You can't just do that to Kentucky and their fans not knowing if it's successful or not.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:they need to do away with this camera angle after the commercial. This is ridiculous.

migraine