Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2 KY Teams Make National Finals at Orlando Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both Paul Lawrence Dunbar and Henry Clay Varsity Cheerleading Squads Made it into the National Finals. They are 2 of the Top 4 Teams that made it,

Congrats Girls. Make us Kentuckian's Proud
Not a surprise at all. Both are great programs year in and year out. What about Greenup and Pikeville? Did neither of them make it?
Bubbles Wrote:Not a surprise at all. Both are great programs year in and year out. What about Greenup and Pikeville? Did neither of them make it?

i don't think so, i read that only 2 teams from Kentucky made it.
Greenup County is competing in the Large Varsity Division II finals.
Pikeville Jr High placed 4th
Pikeville Varsity has semifinals in the morning
North Laurel won a JV division

You can find all of the results on Varsity.com
Clay County Cheerleaders also made it to finals.:Cheerlead
Clay County finished 2nd in small varsity div II. There were 7 Kentucky squads in the finals with all 7 finishing in the top 11. Pikeville finished 10th.
Greenup County just repeated as the Large Varsity Division II (under 1000 students) national champs.

Congrats GC!

Looking at the list of schools it appears Kentucky was very well represented and the schools have done very well.

Dunbar won the Large Varsity Division I national championship with Henry Clay placing 4th. Kentucky schools take both Large Varsity divisions.