Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Future Cat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am usually a little skeptical when it comes to judging the skill level of middle schoolers as it pertains to their future potential. But even I think this kid is special. Take a look at Damon Harge, he is 11 yrs old and has a pretty impressive skill set for his age. Oh, he also gives the name of the school he wants to play for in college.

That's awesome!
That kid has a killer crossover. Could imagine him playing in Jr. High games with kids his age?
Best 6th grader I've ever seen. Hopefully he don't get burnt out.
This kid sure does have some talent.
This kid is amazing and he wants to play for Kentucky!!TongueirateSho

I think coach Cal needs to go ahead and get him signed of for the Class of 2017!! lol
Is this what Sebastian Telfair looked like?
I see a lot of flaws in his game. He walks a lot on his moves to the basket. He needs to get a higher release point on his shot. His shooting hand drifts over to the left side of his body.

OK, I'm just joking. This kid looks downright nasty. Hope he keeps working hard.
The biggest problem in looking at kids this young for a future thats 7 or 8 years away is that in order to be a great college player and be a force in the nba you need some size. No matter how good you are youre gonna need to be up there with the big guys and looking at kids this young could burn you because lets say this kids only grow maybe 3 or 4 more inches and never really hits a big growth spurt, then at 5-8 or 5-9 hes not going anywhere good.Not saying it will happen but theres a lot of years ahead of this kid.
I would about bet money that he doesnt even get a lot of national attention as a senior and doesnt come close to an all american or anything, thats just how it usually works out.
does anyone remember the kid uk looked at a few years ago that was in like 7th grade? Maybe it was tubby or billy g that was recruiting him at such a young age but ive never heard anything about him since.
btw i like how he talks good about "kentucky university" lol
i think its more of a john wall fascination than anything though.
If hes still the number one player in the nation as a senior, im sure cal will more than gladly take him lol
this is a better one of him actually playing in a game

Stardust Wrote:Is this what Sebastian Telfair looked like?

I wished Telfair would have turned out in the NBA. He was a good ball player in his day, but I was glad he picked the pros over Louisville.
Dang
HawksRule Wrote:I wished Telfair would have turned out in the NBA. He was a good ball player in his day, but I was glad he picked the pros over Louisville.

He was sooooo awesome. It was like watching something make-believe. He just had a perfect game that just never looked the same once he went pro
Wow!