Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee @ (18) Kentucky 2/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ESPN

9:00 pm

thoughts?
back home they should win by 7
Home-UK will win.
Away-UK will lose. (Probably by 2)
UK won't lose at home.

Cats by 10.
Cats by 10 at home. As bad as I hate TN, I hope it's UK by 50, but I'll take it if it's just 1.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Home-UK will win.
Away-UK will lose. (Probably by 2)
:Thumbs:
Thump them at home lose on the road.
Cats do not lose at home, thus they will get the first in a split with the Vols
I think its a must win for ky!!!!!!!!!!
^ Why?
Kentucky by 6 at home
Cats by 5.
Cats rebound with a win.
Cats-64
Vols-57
Cal's Cats-71
Vols-62

(Lamb & Harrelson play key roles in a win)
A loss mean they could be out of the top 25 so yes this is a must win.
Stardust Wrote:^ Why?

To consider this season a success, it's almost a must win. If we lose this one, we drop to 4-5 in conference, and possibly sole possession of last place in the East. Our odds of catching Florida are slim to none in the position were in right now. If were going to make a run at a good seed, and get momentum going into the conference and NCAA tournaments, imo it starts now, with a big win over a rival.

I have a bad feeling about this one and believe our home winning streak will be snapped.
Tenn - 67
UK - 64
Bruce Pearl's first game back in the SEC means Tennessee will be even more motivated.
Vols take this one as the Cats drop their third straight game. Tennessee wins in another heartbreaker for Kentucky.
Cats by 7
Vols by 6! Bruce pearl will win the coaching battle down the stretch as hopson shows the UK fans how he can play!
If Bruce Pearl wins this game, he saves his job. Yet if Bruce Pearl wins, he may be assassinated before he leaves the court.
I think kentucky will bounce back. Cal will be ready to get back on track. Since he just lost 2 straight, which he hasnt done since 2005. Cats win by 5.
GOOOO CATS CATS CATSTongueirateSho
Man this is going to be a tough game for the Cats.. Tenn. is good..
I don't want to upset anyone, but the home winning streak is in danger in this game..

I will say UK by 5, in a very close game.

BTW, UK is ranked (18).. Mod or Admin should change that.
Aslan Wrote:To consider this season a success, it's almost a must win. If we lose this one, we drop to 4-5 in conference, and possibly sole possession of last place in the East. Our odds of catching Florida are slim to none in the position were in right now. If were going to make a run at a good seed, and get momentum going into the conference and NCAA tournaments, imo it starts now, with a big win over a rival.

I have a bad feeling about this one and believe our home winning streak will be snapped.
Tenn - 67
UK - 64

Just read this, man it seems like this year in college bball we are thinking a lot alike.:Thumbs:
Tennessee seems to always get up for the big games and blow the games they should win.

I am anxious to see who Tennessee buts on Jones, as I don't know if they have anyone that matches up with him. Maybe Harris??? Anyone else will be outmanned in the post or taken advantage off from outside.
Kentucky 78-66.
Fixed the ranking. Even though it hurt me to do it. Sad
Stardust Wrote:If Bruce Pearl wins this game, he saves his job. Yet if Bruce Pearl wins, he may be assassinated before he leaves the court.

Now I ask you this question..

If Cal loses this game? Should he begin to feel pressured?
Man UK ia looking really good right now...
They are killling Tenn. by the 3 ball....
Ballers Wrote:Man UK ia looking really good right now...
They are killling Tenn. by the 3 ball....

I really hate how they call offensive fouls. It needs to be changed.
Pages: 1 2