Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College 66 (6)Georgetown College 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win for the Bears! Quincy Hankins-Cole's emphatic dunk gives the Bears the win. Vance Cooksey is a fun player to watch. Serious swag. Trevor Setty had a big game from 3 point land. Hankins-Cole is a spectacular athlete. Great team win for the Bears. The 2nd half was very exciting. The crowd of 4,196 sets a new NAIA record.

Go Bears!
It was a great game late , kinda boring most of it, the girls game was much better.
WOW!! Congrats Bears!!
I don't know how boring it was....but sound like the ending made it all worth it.
Let's not get to excited now..
Make sure everyone understands this is not Georgetown Hoyas here...
I doubt anyone assumed that^
zaga_fan Wrote:I doubt anyone assumed that^
:Thumbs:
Panther Thunder Wrote:Vance Cooksey is a fun player to watch. Serious swag.

Only from you PT
Good win for Pikeville. I thought they would be a ranked team with their talent.
zaga_fan Wrote:I doubt anyone assumed that^

Trolling my post.. How NOT unorthodox that is...:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Trolling my post.. How NOT unorthodox that is...:Thumbs:

Not trolling....
no one thinks that the bears would play Gtown(Div1) at this point in the season
They are NAIA
and the Hoyas arent even in the top 10
Great Game for the fans
Does anyone think that Quincy Hankins-Cole has Pro potential? I personaly think he does. I also think he would be a contributor to several major D-1 schools.......IMO
congrats to Pikeville
Alpha_Male Wrote:Does anyone think that Quincy Hankins-Cole has Pro potential? I personaly think he does. I also think he would be a contributor to several major D-1 schools.......IMO

he is a great player, but he did transfer from the university of nebraska. yes thats right, the cornhuskers. he didnt play much there, he is a very intense player and we all know what happens when a player is very intense and aggressive on the floor (demarcus cousins) and he lets his emotions get the better of him at times. but quincy is an amazing player and if he can learn to handle himself on the floor he could play pro or d1 easily.