Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (11) Kentucky @ Florida 2/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ESPN College GameDay

ESPN - 9:00 pm

thoughts?
Florida by 6
Cats better come out ready to play, or it could get ugly.
florida by 15
Unfortunately I'm picking Florida.
Florida with a last second 3 to win by 1.
If we can't win @ Alabama & Ole Miss, then were not winning in the Swamp. When we leave the confines of Rupp our play takes a 180.
Florida - 72
Kentucky - 65
I hope the Cats get motivated for this game but I see Florida winning by 7.
Uk by 6

KY-72
FL-66

I still believe!

Ahhhhhhh! C-A-T-S Cats! Cats! Cats!:rockon:
Stardust Wrote:Florida by 6

Cats by 6.
Cats on the road in the SEC...I'll take Florida.
Prove me wrong.
Yeah, I'm with everyone else. Unforturely, FL will probably win unless someone other than Lamb,Knight, and Jones can stand up and play on the road.
they have only 1 road win in league play so it dont look good,..
I'm going to praying and hoping Kentucky finds a way to win this one on the road. They really need to turn around these loses. It's not going to be pretty if they keep losing like this
Kentucky by 1
Florida by 10,hope I'm wrong.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Florida...
They need Miller to have his usual 10 a game to win..
It seems when he doesn't score his 10 or more a game, we lose.
Ballers Wrote:They need Miller to have his usual 10 a game to win..
It seems when he doesn't score his 10 or more a game, we lose.

It's because he does not step up in the games we need him to. He disappears off the face of the court!
I think everyone is going to be playing Florida based on the cats last game......but I really don't see how you pick the young cats against anybody on the road. I agree this could get ugly quick.
Stardust Wrote:It's because he does not step up in the games we need him to. He disappears off the face of the court!

In games where there is nothing on the line he gets his 10.
If everyone else is playing well and they don't need him to win the game he does fine.
When they need him the most he goes into hibernation.
I picked UK in the poll, but they are scaring me every time they hit the road. Miller has to step up.
TheRealVille Wrote:I picked UK in the poll, but they are scaring me every time they hit the road. Miller has to step up.

Me too. I will take UK in a thriller in the swamp.
TheRealVille Wrote:I picked UK in the poll, but they are scaring me every time they hit the road. Miller has to step up.

I agree with you Realville. The biggest difference between this years squad and last year's is the defensive intensity. Last year, the Cats actually played better defense on the road (with the exception of USC) than they did at home. This years squad gets burned on very basic basketball offenses, the same offenses that they seem to have no problem defending when at Rupp.
The CATS have to have more then a total of 5 points, 8 rebounds and 3-10 shooting out of Miller and Harrellson. Miller had 31 minutes and Harrellson had 27 minutes of playing time. Out of 58 minutes of playing time for these two players. You shoot 30% and total 5 points. Just set Miller down a game or two and play A BENCH PLAYER. A bench player
will get you 1 rebound and 3 points a game. And that is what Miller gave the CATS the last game!

And send Vargas back to juco. Way to slow and has no hands. The CATS can do way better then that!
Kentucky is capable of winning this one but they have lost to worse teams on the road already, so I am picking Florida.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:The CATS have to have more then a total of 5 points, 8 rebounds and 3-10 shooting out of Miller and Harrellson. Miller had 31 minutes and Harrellson had 27 minutes of playing time. Out of 58 minutes of playing time for these two players. You shoot 30% and total 5 points. Just set Miller down a game or two and play A BENCH PLAYER. A bench player
will get you 1 rebound and 3 points a game.
And that is what Miller gave the CATS the last game!

And send Vargas back to juco. Way to slow and has no hands. The CATS can do way better then that!

:Thumbs:
A very close game all the way and it will come down to Walker vs Knight. I'm taking Florida and Walker in a barnburner, 72-69.
Why am I getting more nervous by the minute? I went to bed pissed last game, I hope not tonight.
Bad Bad Bad,
Pages: 1 2