Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Possibly the worst #2 ranked team ever ...............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Latest AP poll has Duke ranked #2.. This team hasnt even play a ranked team.. I have a feeling some people in higher place like Duke! IMO this is a load of BS!!

AP Top 25
1. Illinois
2. Duke
3. North Carolina
4. Syracuse
5. Wake Forest
6. Kansas
7. Kentucky
8. Boston College
9. Oklahoma State
10. Washington
11. Arizona
12. Louisville
13. Oklahoma
14. Alabama
15. Michigan State
16. Texas
17. Gonzaga
18. Wisconsin
19. UConn
20. Pittsburgh
21. Cincinatti
22. Georgia Tech
23. Iowa
24. Mississippi State
25. Utah
It's OK QQ let them enjoy they won't stay there. Just as long as UK can get a 1 or 2 in the tourney I'll be happy. Just can't see Duke going far this year.
This is a joke.
I don't know but Duke seems to be playing well even if the other teams aren't ranked, however I am kid of sketchy about their #2 ranking.
Duke hasn't played anyone but they are always tough and will do good in the tourney.
Thats insane, they havent earned that position.
Will not be there long. Can't avoid the ACC.
Yea showtyme I agree, if they didn't have to play conference games then they could stay there all year haha
UNC should be #2. Duke around 4or5
Duke is undefeated and in the ACC. Maybe they should not be #2 but what makes them the worst #2 ever?
When did Oklahoma and Michigan St lose their rankings? Haters in tha HOUSE!!!
Theyre undefeated in the ACC but they still have to play UNC, Wake Forest, GT, and Maryland.
"Captain Morgan" Wrote:Duke is undefeated and in the ACC. Maybe they should not be #2 but what makes them the worst #2 ever?

NOT NOW !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did Wake Forest lose a game recently or something because they are below UNC on the list and WF tore them a new one.
Well I guess they wont be the worst #2 next week.
"4leaf" Wrote:Well I guess they wont be the worst #2 next week.

Nope... they'll probably be the worst #3. :roll:
"ZMG" Wrote:
"4leaf" Wrote:Well I guess they wont be the worst #2 next week.

Nope... they'll probably be the worst #3. :roll:

LMAO
Just hope the next few games knock them out of a number 1 seed and home court advantage in Greensboro like normal.
Agree ZMG.