Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (19) Louisville 55 - West Virginia 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Bobby Huggins, you disappointed me!
^It's WVU b-ball, Dusty.
Can you expect them to do anything? lol
Stardust Wrote:Bobby Huggins, you disappointed me!

They played a really good game with their leading scorer out for violating team rules.
For WVU to go into Louisville against a Rick Pitino coached team, undermanned with 8 scholarship players (7 of which played) and only get beat 55-54 on made basket with 4.5 seconds left....I'm wondering who should feel worse after this game, WVU or Louisville? If there was such a thing as a "bad win" and a "good loss" this would be it.

I am by no means happy with a loss and I can't stand the fact that WVU only scored 4 FG's in the second half and went nearly 14 minutes without a FG. However, the fact that despite all this, WVU still had a chance to win this game says a lot about the character of these players and Huggins. Now, Mitchell and Jennings, that's a whole different story.
Was the cardinals not undermanned??? I mean buckles ans swopshire???
A win is a win. UL got it done.
The more I watch Louisville, the more I am impressed with their play this year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:They played a really good game with their leading scorer out for violating team rules.

Good to know that they had Mazulla available then cause he is nowhere near their leading scorer! :Clap::Clap:
Ballers Wrote:Good to know that they had Mazulla available then cause he is nowhere near their leading scorer! :Clap::Clap:

Actually, since Casey Mitchell's suspension, Joe Mazzulla is the leading scorer. He is averaging 17 ppg in the two games without Mitchell. Joe Mazzulla does whatever he needs to do to help the team win.