Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (23) Florida 104 Georgia 91 2OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fun game to watch. Walker hit a bomb to send the game into the second overtime and Florida took over from there. I was rooting for UGA because a Florida loss helps UK in the standings.
Aslan Wrote:Fun game to watch. Walker hit a bomb to send the game into the second overtime and Florida took over from there. I was rooting for UGA because a Florida loss helps UK in the standings.

Was rooting for florida the entire game! I hate Georgia!
Good thing it went 2 overtimes.

Weakens Georgia's leg's for Saturday Big Grin
J-Rod Wrote:Good thing it went 2 overtimes.

Weakens Georgia's leg's for Saturday Big Grin

:Cheerlead
Glad they had a long one too
Florida looked really good in overtime.

The shot by Walker to tie it up with 1 sec left was amazing.
Florida, if they played their best ball for 40 minutes could compete with anyone in the nation.

Georgia, this is supposed to be their year....home losses to FL and TN have brought them back down to reality after their UK win.

Either one of these teams will be a tough draw come tourny time.
That shot was great. If UGA were a smarter basketball team, they would have fouled before he had the chance.
The 3 ball by #11 was a dagger threw the Bulldogs heart. After he hit that it was like Georgia lost all confidence. Very great game to watch.
Aslan Wrote:Fun game to watch. Walker hit a bomb to send the game into the second overtime and Florida took over from there. I was rooting for UGA because a Florida loss helps UK in the standings.

I was rootin for the Dawgs as well!!
From what I say on Sports Center, the Gators were a lot tougher than what I gave them credit for. Very srappy