Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WVU player quits during game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WVU forward, Danny Jennings left the team during their USF game Sunday.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...aab-311354

I guess that not all of WVU's basketball players are saints.
If a UK player ever did that. He might want to get out of the state of Kentucky ASAP! LOL!!!
^ not if your name is Eloy Vargas! I hold the celebration!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If a UK player ever did that. He might want to get out of the state of Kentucky ASAP! LOL!!!

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't Deandre Liggins quit during a game his freshman year and BCG let him back on the team?
Stardust Wrote:^ not if your name is Eloy Vargas! I hold the celebration!

:Clap:
Not surprised!
Jarons Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't Deandre Liggins quit during a game his freshman year and BCG let him back on the team?

I seem to remember something like that. He either quit during a game, after a game or in practice, but I seem to remember him quitting. The one good thing that BCG did while he was here, (other than shore up Patrick Patterson, but I am convinced that Tubby had him 95% committed.)
LWC Wrote:I seem to remember something like that. He either quit during a game, after a game or in practice, but I seem to remember him quitting. The one good thing that BCG did while he was here, (other than shore up Patrick Patterson, but I am convinced that Tubby had him 95% committed.)

He refused to enter a game when Billy G told him to check in.
Actually if a UK player did it, it would be perfectly fine. What ever UK does is whats suppose to happen! Havent u all learned that yet?
We are down to 8 scholly players with Jennings quiting and Casey Mitchel being suspended.
theVILLE Wrote:Actually if a UK player did it, it would be perfectly fine. What ever UK does is whats suppose to happen! Havent u all learned that yet?

Yeah. That's about right. :Thumbs: