Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marshall 75 West Virginia 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LMAO

Feed The Troll!
Final
So much for that annual beatdown :Clap:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
I hope the Herdiot's enjoy their State Championship. The last time the Herd won, we went to the Elite Eight and Sweet Sixteen.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I hope the Herdiot's enjoy their State Championship. The last time the Herd won, we went to the Elite Eight and Sweet Sixteen.

Lets hope that Bobby Chuggins doesn't get a DUI tonight after he got ran over by the Thundering Herd.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I hope the Herdiot's enjoy their State Championship. The last time the Herd won, we went to the Elite Eight and Sweet Sixteen.

The Herd Dan, Dang, Sad
Ouch!
Lol I loved seeing the Herd beat WVU
Very nice win for the Herd. They always play WVU tough and we all knew it was a matter of time before they stole one. Bottom line is this game IS the season for Marshall, while WVU plays an NCAA worthy team pretty much every time out in the BIG EAST. It's easy to see how WVU comes out less than ready to play in this game.
Sounds like a lot of excuses. There are only two division one teams in West Virginia and so if you cannot get fired up for the only team within your state that is in the same division, there is something wrong.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Sounds like a lot of excuses. There are only two division one teams in West Virginia and so if you cannot get fired up for the only team within your state that is in the same division, there is something wrong.

Not excuses. I'm a Herd fan but I'm realistic enough to understand that seeing Marshall on WVU's schedule isn't something that excites them. Do you really think college athletes look at the fact that these are the only two division one teams in the state? I agree that teams should be fired up every game they play, however this doesn't happen.
How about the number of fouls called in this game!!! Last time I heard them announce it, it was around 65!
I was a little off... here is what the Metro News reported: "Referees called 64 fouls and each team shot 35 free throws." Talk about a physical game!
I guess instead of trolling every thread about UK, someone needs to worry about their own awful team.
WVU sucks sucks sucks hahaha
This made my terrible night A million times better.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I guess instead of trolling every thread about UK, someone needs to worry about their own awful team.
:rockon: :Thumbs:
Ouch! WVU takes a spanking by Marshall.
Go Herd!!! Hope the CATS get another shot at Bobby.