Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ South Carolina (1/22)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Kentucky bounces back with a win, but I think it may be close. If you remember we lost our first game of the season there last year. I'll UK by 5.

Kentucky-70
South Carolina-65
USC isn't good but UK has struggled on the road this year. Cats still win though.
UK - 78
USC - 69
Uk-70
Usc-60

this is pushing my faith in our game on the road, most likely come down to how well we play in the 1st 10 mins

GO CATS
Something tells me that this is going to be another extremely tough matchup for UK.

Its in Columbia, its on ESPN, hostile environment.

I have a bad feeling, I think South Carolina is going to come out on top.
USC has been a tough place to play for the Cats, this could well be another instance of that
The cats struggled in columbia last season. But that was when the Devan Downey was there too! This is a hard game to predict with the cats inconsistency on the road this season....I say gamecocks by 3 in a tight one
UK- 64
SC- 67

if UK dont get their heads out of their butts then its going to be a long road the rest of the season. & im only picking SC because they have the home court advantage. i love uk tho, i hope they can pull it off.
UK by 10.
The Cats got some upcoming road games that I am not sure about..
CATS by 10 in a hostile USC enviroment.
It's gonna be a tough game in my opinion.

Cats by 6..
CATS by 10
they bounce back in this one
Wow, we actually have a few who think USC will win this game.
What time is the game?
misterperfect Wrote:what time is the game?

6:00 espn
^Thank you!
I'll take the CATS.