Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Alabama Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, what a horrendous effort on the interior defense. Just terrible
OK, I am not a fan of Cal, but I don't want to see him die on the court. This team has him about to lose his mind. To see the way he screamed at Jones, Vargas and Knight, this guy is going to have a stroke
Can you believe the shots Bama is making
What has happened to Jones game?
Come on Cats!!!!
Jones is playing awful, Jorts is missing dunks, Bama is out hustling us. We look like ****.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Jones is playing awful, Jorts is missing dunks, Bama is out hustling us. We look like ****.

Interior Defense is just deplorable. What is wrong with Jones? This is like the 5th game I have seen him just go through the motions!
Bama???? Really????
Stardust Wrote:Interior Defense is just deplorable. What is wrong with Jones? This is like the 5th game I have seen him just go through the motions!
If it aint falling for him he plays like a *****.
Jones had an incredible drive, then an absolutely stupid foul.

Cal is on the verge of the Heart attack I called at te beginning of this thread
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:sUcK sucks tonight!!!!

Well neer, I can't argue that at the moment
We have had no defense this game.
One thing is for sure now...if we play a road game against a team with any interior presence at all, it is going to be a big, fat L.
Amun-Ra Wrote:We have had no defense this game.

FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:One thing is for sure now...if we play a road game against a team with any interior presence at all, it is going to be a big, fat L.

Harrelson is too slow to compete against the big men for the better SEC teams. He gives a great effort, but he just cannot compete. Jones is too interested in playing at the arc to be a contributor. And Vargas needs to turn in his uniform!
I guess it takes being down by 20 points in order to play with enough passion to win
Come on now....
Alabama is shooting lights out!!! This game is so frustrating.
Wow, straight up bull crap!