Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (12) Kentucky @ Alabama 1/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
9:00 pm ESPN

thoughts?
UK - 73

Alabama - 62
UK by 10
UK- 70
Bama- 61
SEC West team on the road = Cats by 10+
Cats by 10plus
uk by at least 15. harrielson will have a breakout game
May be a little closer than expected. Alabama has a nice player in Green that could give us trouble down low but I still say UK by 9.
UK by 4
Cats by 9 but Green gets his and one of UK's big-men gets in foul trouble.
Kentucky by 13
UK by 15.
Only 2 SEC teams scare me at this point..

Georgia and Tenn.
Possibly Vandy too.
Ballers Wrote:UK by 15.
Only 2 SEC teams scare me at this point..

Georgia and Tenn.
Possibly Vandy too.

Florida is a good team too, but a team that scares me is Miss St. I dont care what their record is, they are a very good team and with Bost and Sydney back that'll be a tough game, good thing its at Rupp.
Well MVP2, being the avid UK fan you are you will know we haven't been beaten @ UK in a while Big Grin

Without Varnardo, they don't stand a chance IMO.

EDIT: Sydney is good, but their players aren't like the cornfed long fella's like Georgia always has.
Sydney is a beast, I've watched Miss last two games and he is flat out impressive. He is strong enough to get fouled go up strong and put it in for the and 1 everytime and can shoot outside. I think he may be the best player in the conference IMO, I know he is a top 5.
Josh Harellson will fight him.
Cats by 14
I look for the tide to come out rolling for the first 10 minutes... after that its all UK! Ill take the cats by 10-15
Guys bet the kids college education on this one, Kentucky by 10+ the line is only at 4.5 pts.... Get your bets in now before the line changes
belfryball30 Wrote:uk by at least 15. harrielson will have a breakout game

Harrellson has had 3 breakout games already.

He and Eloy will have a hard time with Green, but with Jones' help he'll be shut down. Liggins and The Blue Knight have huge games.

Kentucky 77
Alabama 54
All road games are tough,but the Cats get their 1st win on the road in the SEC tonght 71-58.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UK by 20
Gonna be close. All road SEC games will be with this team. Bama has some explosive interior players.