Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FreakNasty's CBALL Top 25 1/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enjoy.....

This Week

1. UCONN (16-1)
2. Duke (17-1)
3. Texas (16-2)
4. Memphis (17-2)
5. Florida (17-1)
6. Gonzaga (15-3)
7. Villanova (13-2)
8. Pitt (15-1)
9. Illinois (16-2)
10.Washington (16-2)
11. Indiana (12-3)
12. Michigan St. (15-4)
13. West Virginia (14-3)
14. George Washington (14-1)
15. Ohio. St (14-2)
16. UCLA (15-4)
17. N.C. State (15-3)
18. Boston College (14-4)
19. Maryland (13-4)
20. Oklahoma (11-4)
21. Xavier (12-2)
22. LSU (12-5)
23. Northern Iowa (17-3)
24. Tennessee (12-3)
25. UAB (14-3)

Just Outside
Wisconsin
Syracuse
Iowa
Air Force
Wichita St.
Louisville
I like it..The only things I would move around are these rankings
6. Illinois
7. Nova
8. Gonzaga
9. PITT
Pitt lost(they were ranked 9 when they lost), so why did you put them at 8 they should be at 16 or somthing ! otherwise I agree with it !
nice list
Overall a good list FN. I think WV may be a little better than Pitt. But thats just my opinion.

Thanks for good rankings man.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Pitt lost(they were ranked 9 when they lost), so why did you put them at 8 they should be at 16 or somthing ! otherwise I agree with it !

I had them underrated all year, they lost a game, but so did half the top 25 again. I couldn't justify moving a one loss team down a ton, and with teams around them losing, they just happened to move up....

If WVU keeps winning, they'll move up rapidly, I liked what I saw Saturday...
"FreakNasty" Wrote:I had them underrated all year, they lost a game, but so did half the top 25 again. I couldn't justify moving a one loss team down a ton, and with teams around them losing, they just happened to move up....

If WVU keeps winning, they'll move up rapidly, I liked what I saw Saturday...

They are like 10-0 in their last ten Freak. They looking good and Im glad because UK handled this team easily and that will look good come selection sunday.
"torQQue" Wrote:They are like 10-0 in their last ten Freak. They looking good and Im glad because UK handled this team easily and that will look good come selection sunday.

Belein is the best player they have (Pittsnogle got all the glory last year). They can really go deep in March if they continue to hit shots. If they get cold, they could be an early exit.