Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (15) Kentucky 82 - LSU 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Destruction Incorporated. Welcome Dale Brown, loved to see you - now, Good Bye!
I'm sad we only have 4 more games against the West, God I wish UK was that division.
I watched about 10 min of the first half. It looked like UK was playing a high school team. LSU was so bad.
^ LSU is terrible. It was embarrassing to think they are in the SEC!
Stardust Wrote:^ LSU is terrible. It was embarrassing to think they are in the SEC!

yea and they just beat Arkansas before that, and Arkansas thought they could win the west,lol
It looked like we were punishing LSU for having the sheer audacity to think they could be on the same court as us. Good Times.
This one was UGLY! Cats rolled in this one!
^
Yup, and it got ugly quick too. Good win UK.
To be fair, LSU was hobbled with injuries.

I don't think it would have mattered much in the score department anyways.

But yeah, UK played one of if not the best game they've played all season.

Hopefully they continue the good play.
Nice win for the cats!!!
Cats stroll thru an easy one.
LSU doesn't deserve to have a basketball program in the SEC. This was pathetic.

Good game Cats. I can't wait to hit the SEC full stride and show the haters that this isn't just a team with a bunch of one and done players. We're for real. I don't care if we have 6 or 7 losses by the time the NCAA comes around. We will go to the final four. To much depth.

With Harrellson, grabbing all those rebounds, that helps us out almost as much as The Blue Knight and TJ putting up 20 every other night. By the end of the season, we'll have a good 3-4 bench depth, especially Poole, and we will go to the final four.
Kentucky is just simply awesome at home!

Only thing that bothered me in this game was that Terrence Jones turned into a ball hawg. Toward the end of the game on about 5 straight possessions, he shot the ball as soon as he got it. He seen that he wasn't doing to well, so he got garbage baskets so that he could reach his average. I didn't like that at all and if I were Cal, I would have yanked him right out of the game, because that is the same garbage he complains about when he speaks of Jones in the pressers.

Was pleased with Knight, Lamb, Miller, and Liggins.
Good to see the Wildcats keep the gas pedal down.
glad to see the big blue put together another good win. wish polston would've gotten a shot in though. go big blue!
Last 2 games Miller has averaged over 10 points..
In this game he had 15 Smile
Young fella' startin' to turn it on!