Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 71 - Marquette 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Louisville was down 61-44 with 8 minutes left to come back and win
truly an unbelieveable game, glad to see Elisha Justice in during the entire comeback
The real story here is the Cards were down 65-47 with just over 5 minutes to go. Then CRP puts Elisha Justice in the game. The Cards go on an 18-2 run and outscores Marquette 24-5 the rest of the way and come back to beat Marquette. Although Knowles will get all of the credit saying that PK and SVT scored all of the points in the 15-0 spurt, I think the unsung hero for the game is EJ!!! GO CARDS!!!
Good Job Elisha & Cards, what a comeback, and EJ control his team great, and help setup good plays, and he had good defensive pressure!!!!!!
Great comeback!
Great comeback !!!!!!!
Pitino was quoted as follows about Elisha's play after the game: "We executed well defensively, did a lot of smart things down the stretch. Bullet (Elisha Justice) made a lot of smart plays for us down the stretch."
HollaBack Wrote:The real story here is the Cards were down 65-47 with just over 5 minutes to go. Then CRP puts Elisha Justice in the game. The Cards go on an 18-2 run and outscores Marquette 24-5 the rest of the way and come back to beat Marquette. Although Knowles will get all of the credit saying that PK and SVT scored all of the points in the 15-0 spurt, I think the unsung hero for the game is EJ!!! GO CARDS!!!

Knowles put this team on his shoulders and they responded. Give the kid credit. I am glad we have two KY boys to support on the Louisville team.
^ I have loved PK since the days of watching him go into the Fieldhouse and make Darius look foolish.
Great comeback

way to go Pk and EJ

Pk can get hot in a hurry
PK is my vote for president! lmao This get can get hot and get hot in a hurry! When u think of a ky boy, you would never think of him leading a comeback like this...This kid is one of t eh best shooters ive saw in a while