Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida State-66 vs #1 Duke-61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ha
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Didn't see this one.
How did they lose? lol
They get beat inside or what?
I'm not sure, but they looked as if they shot horrible all night long./
31% from the field
A dUKe loss is as good as a Kentucky W.
Very Surprising. Ha! I love it!
Duke Shot 31.3% from FG and 31.4% from 3-point FG. FSU shot 44.4% from FG and 46.2% from 3-point FG.

This is a GREAT DAY!:biggrin:
Chop it up Seminoles!!!

Big game from D-Kitch and Singleton.

Great D.

Big win.

Beat the best team and lose to the worst team in the BCS? Sure. A win over Duke is always worth it.
This is the same Florida State team that was beaten by Auburn this year.
^

Same Auburn, that is in the great SEC west Big Grin......Way to go FSU!
This is AWESOME!!!
I'm sure every coach in the league will be checking this game tape out to see how to guard Duke come tourney time.
This is what happens when your play 11 of first 15 games at home,this was Duke's first true road game of the season.
^And it showed! Couldn't hit a shot!
MVP2 Wrote:This is what happens when your play 11 of first 15 games at home,this was Duke's first true road game of the season.

They'll still basically get home court though the first four rounds of the dance though Sad
MVP2 Wrote:This is what happens when your play 11 of first 15 games at home,this was Duke's first true road game of the season.

They do that every year.
They play a lot of good teams on neutral sites prior to ACC play, but it is rare to see them have a true home game.
Coach K makes a lot of great coaching moves...
but I don't like that one lol
FSU has done this to dUKe many times over the past several years.
zaga_fan Wrote:They do that every year.
They play a lot of good teams on neutral sites prior to ACC play, but it is rare to see them have a true home game.
Coach K makes a lot of great coaching moves...
but I don't like that one lol

I wonder how many teams they have played on that teams home court.
Florida St. is one.
I for one am not shocked..
You have one of the most underrated players in the league in Singleton..
Guy can flat out ball and play great D.

Good win for the FSU.
Alright guys... Duke Shot the ball horrible. IT was a Kentucky VS WVU game. When they should have been going inside they was jacking up 3's.
^ Yeah, to throw up 35 three pointers without recognizing that the game was being lost on the interior was a poor gameplan
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Alright guys... Duke Shot the ball horrible. IT was a Kentucky VS WVU game. When they should have been going inside they was jacking up 3's.
You do not score on the interior against FSU. One of, if not the best, defenses in the country,