Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 81 - Tennessee 75 Final/OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Is it so wrong to take so much enjoyment out of seeing Tennessee struggle? Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Is it so wrong to take so much enjoyment out of seeing Tennessee struggle? Big Grin

That was a good joke TH. Never gets old, especially at home.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Is it so wrong to take so much enjoyment out of seeing Tennessee struggle? Big Grin

Nope Big Grin. I hate both teams and if they could both lose then I'd be thrilled but I'll take a Tennessee loss any day of the week!

UT losing brings joy to my soul.
I don't care if it's water polo or a cheerleading competition.
This was acutally a pretty good game, and one that has me concerned as a UK fan. Both of these teams looked better than Georgia.
On one hand, you have a top 10-15 team who is capable of beating anybody in the nation. On the other, you have a team that plays with no consistency and will be lucky to even make the NCAA tournament. I'm hoping the Vols will get back on track, but it doesn't look very promising.
^ No matter waht, they are a very dangerous team
I want both teams to lose but I was pulling for a Florida loss just because I didn't want UF or UT to be 2-0 in the SEC. However, it is nice that a team as talented as UT is 0-2 in the SEC.
LWC Wrote:I want both teams to lose but I was pulling for a Florida loss just because I didn't want UF or UT to be 2-0 in the SEC. However, it is nice that a team as talented as UT is 0-2 in the SEC.

It's like me this weekend, I'm pulling for the Blimp to fall on the stadium when the Steelers and Ravens play :biggrin: (where you at Tidehoss)
Stardust Wrote:It's like me this weekend, I'm pulling for the Blimp to fall on the stadium when the Steelers and Ravens play :biggrin: (where you at Tidehoss)
Im right here Big Grin
The blimp can fall on the stadium if it wants to, but we're still goin to the Super Bowl Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im right here Big Grin
The blimp can fall on the stadium if it wants to, but we're still goin to the Super Bowl Big Grin

Burial procession goes by there?:biggrin: