Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgetown 87 (1)Duke 84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FInal
Redick scores 41 ..Dukes 1st loss of the season!
Bowman for G-town scores 23 and has 7 rebounds in the game.
It's GRRR8 for the UK fans to see duke lose ! Florida has a chance to take the #1 spot if they beat Tennessee tonight !
NOW, Duke doesn't deserve to be #1...
:dance: DOOK.....UNDEFEATED NO MORE !!!!!!!!!!:dance:

DAY OF MOURNING DECLARED AT ESPN...PACKER/VITALE TO GIVE EULOGY..Smile
I HATE Dick Vitale !!!
It Was Nice To See Duke Lose I Hate Duke...duke Shoudnt Have Been #1 Before Because They Havent Played Anyone
"football player" Wrote:It Was Nice To See Duke Lose I Hate Duke...duke Shoudnt Have Been #1 Before Because They Havent Played Anyone

Dude, no offense but they've had one of the toughest schedules in basketball and have the #1 RPI...They have played some tough competition....
Dream over.....no undefeated season for the doookies !!!
They did deserve to be #1.. I hope Florida wins today and they move up though
"alfus21" Wrote:NOW, Duke doesn't deserve to be #1...

You got that right! Florida will have the chance to move up!

Tongueuke:
this is a great thing to hear
This was a fluke. lol. Great game for JJ.
LOVE IT.

But this just might prove what I've been saying. This is a good DUKE team not a great DUKE team. Without Riddick they would be in trouble. Coach K better be praying he stays healthy or they can kiss a title shot goodbye.
Congrats Georgetown
Wow, I couldn't believe this as I watched the game. As it began Duke had a slow start but I figured once they got the ball rolling it would be a blow out win. But, I was very wrong as they never could get it started. Redick may have scored 41 but, it was a quiet 41 and they held Williams to 4 points which is a season low for him. Duke played very little defense as G-town shot lay-up after lay-up, a great reason to why they shot 61% from the field today. Hopefully this will serve the same purpose as the loss to Ohio state did for Illinois last year as they made it to the national championship game.
Georgetown about coughed it up late by not hitting free throws and making stupid fouls.
"supa_carrot" Wrote:Redick may have scored 41 but, it was a quiet 41

Not sure if I understand that. 41 is nice at any level, but he did turn the ball over some at the last.
bout flipping time lol
did i not say they duke would get beat in the next 2 weeks