Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bad Weekend for UK Fans!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First Enes is ruled inelligible FOREVER!!!:dontthink
Then sUcK loses to Pittyful!!!:Clap:
Then Paypal Cal goes to Jawja and gets his arse whipped by that $EZ powerhouse!!!!:lmao:

Congrats on being one of the most delusional fan bases in America!!!!!:1:
Dont you have anything better to do with your time?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:First Enes is ruled inelligible FOREVER!!!:dontthink
Then Paypal Cal goes to Jawja and gets his arse whipped by that $EZ powerhouse!!!!:lmao:

Go worry about your own sanctions buddy.
I'm glad your so concerned with UK. Obvious troll is obvious.

This may or may not get me banned, but here goes. I read your posts bashing UK all of the time. You are on here bashing them more than you are praising your so-called saints the "eers". Why don't you get a life and start saying more good things about your team than bad about others. You are on a KENTUCKY sports forum bashing UK. Why don't you go back to "marry-your-sister" USA and quit bashing UK!!!!:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
And another thing while I'm on the subject. WVwho fans are the most disillusion in the nation. They act like their team has never lost a game and they have NEVER won a title in ANYTHING!!!!
dblg11 Wrote:This may or may not get me banned, but here goes. I read your posts bashing UK all of the time. You are on here bashing them more than you are praising your so-called saints the "eers". Why don't you get a life and start saying more good things about your team than bad about others. You are on a KENTUCKY sports forum bashing UK. Why don't you go back to "marry-your-sister" USA and quit bashing UK!!!!:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam

If that gets you banned, I should have been banned a long time ago.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If that gets you banned, I should have been banned a long time ago.
Well, I actually had a lot worse written. I just can't stand him. He posts on everything that doesn't even pertain to the team he likes. If he hates UK so bad then he should quit talking about them. It's ridiculous really.
dblg11 Wrote:And another thing while I'm on the subject. WVwho fans are the most disillusion in the nation. They act like their team has never lost a game and they have NEVER won a title in ANYTHING!!!!

You are so wrong. They are currently the 10 time defending National champion in underpinning a school bus. They currently hold the world record in the amt of time it takes to do this. In West Virginia, they have an advantage in this sport as it is taught in every high school in that state. It is vital in helping West Virginians maintain their way of life. Lowes is the sponsor for the underpinning stadium at WVU while Home Depot sponsors the Marshall stadium.
Guys I know its tempting but dont feed the troll!
Bad weekend for UK fans, that also root for the Philly Eagles.:mad:

Why not post something about your team? Where are they at? I've been reading over this College Forum. And you never hardly post about your team. It's always about Kentucky.

:please:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You are so wrong. They are currently the 10 time defending National champion in underpinning a school bus. They currently hold the world record in the amt of time it takes to do this. In West Virginia, they have an advantage in this sport as it is taught in every high school in that state. It is vital in helping West Virginians maintain their way of life. Lowes is the sponsor for the underpinning stadium at WVU while Home Depot sponsors the Marshall stadium.

:Thumbs::lmao:
He just loves aggravating us..because he never posts again in these threads he starts, but he'll post in the regular ones. That's why I've stopped getting mad at him. I'll just aggravate him if we ever have a BGR meet or something like that.
hmm uk has 3 losses, wvu has 4. And wvu's losses are to terrible teams.

Im pretty sure i saw daneerfan on this documentary a while back. Its called the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia, watch it on netflix. Im pretty sure its about his family.
Could be worse, we could live in WV.
^^This is very true...ugh. Just threw up a little thinking about it..
greenstuff22 Wrote:hmm uk has 3 losses, wvu has 4. And wvu's losses are to terrible teams.

Im pretty sure i saw daneerfan on this documentary a while back. Its called the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia, watch it on netflix. Im pretty sure its about his family.

Don't insult Jesco. LOL.
I don't know why some of you get so worked up, it's all in good fun.
Eerie was right about one thing..
It was a terrible weekend for the Cats all around..
Aslan Wrote:I don't know why some of you get so worked up, it's all in good fun.

Amen! Let me repeat that Aslan - A-M-E-N!!!! I was upset that UK football, basketball, the Colts, the Chiefs all lost, but I slept like a BABY, I kept my food down, and I didn't call into work today. It is too funny to see how some of the losses are life altering events for some:igiveup:
Aslan Wrote:I don't know why some of you get so worked up, it's all in good fun.

You need to remember that for future reference.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You need to remember that for future reference.

Alright lol.
Stardust Wrote:Amen! Let me repeat that Aslan - A-M-E-N!!!! I was upset that UK football, basketball, the Colts, the Chiefs all lost, but I slept like a BABY, I kept my food down, and I didn't call into work today. It is too funny to see how some of the losses are life altering events for some:igiveup:

I also slept like a baby and went to work today. I also like ribbing back at someone because it brings me great enjoyment. I do agree with him that UK fans can be over the top but I will rib back an outlander especially from the neighboring states especially WV and Ohio.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You need to remember that for future reference.

Like when someone calls kobe a rapist?
greenstuff22 Wrote:hmm uk has 3 losses, wvu has 4. And wvu's losses are to terrible teams.

Minnesota, Miami, St. Johns, and Marquette.

BTW, we are not ranked and were not ranked in the preseason. :moon:
Now we know what it feels like to be a WV fan every day.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Now we know what it feels like to be a WV fan every day.

Although I obviously do not agree with the comment, this is by far the most reasonable and best comeback yet. :Thumbs:
I don't care how you guys sleep, I was hungover from that day pretty much until today. How can you put up with losing?

Personally, I think we lost because I wasn't watching. I'm starting to think seriously about that theory. It's happened in like the last 11 or 12 losses the football and basketball programs have taken.
Who woulda knew that dangerousdan would have been the one to post a thread like this?

Paypal Cal? Real clever.