Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 80 South Carolina 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow.. what a game.. Rondo hits the 3 at the end for UK to get the win!
What a heart attack game. Sparks hits one from near mid court to get a lead. Rondo hits one with 1.4 left to get the lead. Amazing game. And better yet, Duke is losing.
"Tomcat68" Wrote:What a heart attack game. Sparks hits one from near mid court to get a lead. Rondo hits one with 1.4 left to get the lead. Amazing game. And better yet, Duke is losing.

Heck yeah...Way to go Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 3 from the "K" on the floor by spparks was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

If Duke and Louiville loses tonight, that will make a UK fans day so much sweeter

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Duke loses.. but I would like to see UL win
yeah i hope duke loses but i wouldnt mind to see UofL to lose, they are playin pretty bad without Dean.

Uk game was crazy, i bout had a heart attack.
What a GREAT game, 4 cats were in Double-figures and Rondo with 9. Great game by Bobby Perry !
Crawford -- 15 points, 1 assist, 6 rebounds
Sparks -- 14 points, 5 assists
Perry -- 13 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist
Morris -- 12 points, 1 block, 1 steal, 3 rebounds
Rondo --9 points, 1 block, 4 rebounds, 3 assists
Bradley -- 8 points, 2 assists
Moss --5 points, 1 steal, 1 rebound
Sims -- 2 points, 3 rebounds
Thomas -- 2 points, 1 steal, 3 assists
Orbzut -- 6 rebounds
Great balanced attack by Kentucky, and a great job by the whole team to play the way they did with Morris in foul trouble...Bobby Perry imo was the player of the game, because without him Kentucky would have never been in the game...Down 10 and he made a couple of big shots....Great game to be at...I went crazy when Rondo hit that 3, after I cussed extremely loud for him taking such a crazy shot of course...Great game, and I loved that I was in Row "A" to watch this one...
Great win for the Cats in a wild one!
Great win for the Cats.
Great shooting game by both teams, and a heck of a shot by sparks, I like rondo's too but I would of like to had a different shot that one was a little risky. Perry played awesome. My day would be perfect if louisville gets destroyed tonight.
Nice game by the cats. When sparks shot that one from the K I went crazy till I seen he made it, boy was that nice then the one by Rondo was just as good.. Nice to see the cats get another win and have 4 players in Double figures
what a game! UK played well SC just didnt miss a shot. Sparks is coming around. What was Rondo thinkin going for that 3? he had a layup but man i am sure glad that 3 went down.
were cutting close too many times and thats why are record is what it is
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:Nice game by the cats. When sparks shot that one from the K I went crazy till I seen he made it, boy was that nice then the one by Rondo was just as good.. Nice to see the cats get another win and have 4 players in Double figures

As long as that shot was you probably had time to go crazy get declared crazy have treatment be declared healthy again then return home before it went through the basket. WHAT A SHOT.

GOOD HEART which is what we've been missing. Two straight games with improvement.

LOVE IT.
Way to go Cats. I was very shocked that Rondo took the shot at the end of the game, but even more shocked he made it. lol
goood win cats
Congrats Kentucky
Man when i saw sparks go up for that 3 on the "K" In my mind i was like, you idiot. But after he made it i was like great shot. I thought we were gonna lose. they could of held the ball the last 30 seconds. thank god we won though. GO CATS!!!
could this turn the season around for the cats?
"golfman42" Wrote:could this turn the season around for the cats?

They have won two in a row. Neither one of the games should have even been close though. Who knows if it will turn it around? I think Sparks is more confident with his shot now. He must be to pull it from the K. lol.
I agree ace i think kentucky can use these two wins to boost there confidence and finish the year on a roll right into tournment time..
good win for the cats
go Cats!!!!
Duke Loses, Florida did they lose? #3 Won Sad stupid UCONN i wanted My CARDS TO WIN! Anyways Good win Kentucky and i think that with a couple of more good wins can u say top 25 bound? They wont give up the Sec the Florida that easily
We barely pulled this one out, good win tho.
great job cats..
what can i say there getting better.....